Goodbye Dark Endeavor

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Death Knight
Just wanted to start a farewell thread for you guys, you've been around the server for quite some time now so I'm sure there are lots of people that want to say goodbye and wish you luck on your new realm...myself included.
:{
85 Human Priest
zod still around? we were best healing buds for a while :3 i remember fondly debating renew/FH spam back in the day.

GL guys and remember: "If you transfer back to Durotan, it means you screwed up bad somewhere else."
Course Zodd is still around, and I love all you! Join us on Proudmoore, Durotan doesn't have much left to offer.
85 Undead Warlock
07/07/2012 02:44 AMPosted by Enemyz
Course Zodd is still around, and I love all you! Join us on Proudmoore, Durotan doesn't have much left to offer.

Good luck to you guys, hope you enjoy your new server. I am sure that you will have more raiders and pvpers to draw from than this cess pool.
85 Troll Hunter
"If you transfer back to Durotan, it means you screwed up bad somewhere else."

LOL.

but props to DE, 'tis a good decision.
wait, there are different servers on WoW? I thought everyone that played WoW was on the world of Durotan
90 Night Elf Druid
:(
sorry to hear you guys are leaving.
some of you are very cool people.

best of luck wherever you go :)
85 Night Elf Rogue
"If you transfer back to Durotan, it means you screwed up bad somewhere else."

Aw shucks.

Bye for the second time Durotan.
85 Night Elf Warrior
Thanks Schlup, and thanks to those LNS members for running with us over the last month or so here when we couldn't fill up a 25-man raid. I've had Kadan on this server since 2005 and never had intentions of leaving until now, so this still feels weird to me. Recruitment issues definitely got the best of us this last expansion and hopefully things change for the better!
90 Worgen Death Knight
Durotan i have my first character on DUROTAN he got to level 60 then i stopped but now im back because of res scroll and im not leavin DUROTAN DUROTAN DUROTAN DUROTAN DUROTAN FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Wrrorgen on 7/10/2012 5:55 AM PDT
92 Pandaren Shaman
^^^ O.o...

Anyways, will miss all of you. Good luck on Durotan
We are looking for more people so if you feel the time is right to leave Durotan apply and join us!
90 Night Elf Priest
07/10/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Enemyz
We are looking for more people so if you feel the time is right to leave Durotan apply and join us!

The time is ALWAYS right to leave Durotan loooool, but ya if you don't suck and are stuck here, xfer!
90 Dwarf Priest
PEWS! Wow...good to hear from ya bud! Renew spam drove me batty-as much as disc shield spam in ICC later did. Those were good talks & good times! Pop by and say hi on Proudmore if you get a free sec!

To Durotan...was my looong time home, full of memories and good people-both present and absent-you will be forever in my heart...Thanks. From old school TM/SS battles that lasted for hours & the hourly Iron Forge updates on Molten Core progression to Rok De'lar completions and the race to open the gate in Silithus (That day was the biggest lag fest I have ever seen) upto now, it has been a pleasure to share this realm with so many of the people here. Again... Thanks. This thread was a classy move Schluup.
90 Pandaren Rogue
The realm late at night feels empty now :(
100 Worgen Hunter
Hey we all have alts here still raiding. :)
90 Pandaren Rogue
Do you guys have a stable raiding group that has room for anything still on the server? I kinda gave up on creating my own.
85 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF5x_AS1yYw
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]