SWC originals

85 Gnome Warlock
Hey griffy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
http://tinypic.com/r/rcnck2/6
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I used to be known as Layr undead priest from Martyrs Blood back in the day (vanilla, early TBC).

Figured I'd check in..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
if by famous people, do you mean me? and I remember NO, prophecy, AFI, NOS, paradgrim. all from TBC. those were the days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I used to run Forbearance back in 06 on a pally named Relina and I left for Lightbringer when that guild came to open AQ.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
:) Still around, though I was human back in those days. I started playing in the summer of 2006, I think. I remember ERA, Hammer of Magni, Prophecy, Hidden Legends (formerly another guild name that I can't exactly recall right now)
Reply Quote
*waves* There better be some kilts up in this Pandaria!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If you want great Role-play AND PvP possibilities then might I suggest Emerald Dream Realm. I have spent a few weeks over there on a newly rolled toon and it's quite the brilliant community they have horde-side....avoid alliance side like the plague though (not all of them of course but they are heavy with trolls).
Edited by Angellis on 9/26/2012 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I started this toon here the week the server opened. I was raiding Alliance Detheroc (PVP) and wanted to reroll.

I saw the new server announcement on patch day and joined shortly thereafter.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Been in and out over a long period of time. I don't consider myself a big name on this realm by any means, but I think I started here the summer after the server was opened.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
WTB the Tweedles.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Look at all these jerks.

Also this is Inisule/Svenge, I am immature.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
WOW! Look at some of those old timers!!! Geee!

Oh. . uhm. . hi.

*server hug*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Just came back last night. As much as I enjoy GW2 and some other games at the moment, something about fall and the cooler weather makes me want to WoW it up.

<-Brynne. Not "famous", but a SwC old-timer. It's good to see so many of the old names still around. :)

And Brick, imagine running into you here. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
omg svenge

Saliel Stealths

Vssshhhhh......
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
/wave
I see a few names I still recognize. How've ya folks been? :)
I'm playing Flynnt on Aerie Peak these days, haven't looked at SWC in a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey hey! Still kicking it, druid-style, with Prophecy. :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
My husband, formerly known as Mahu the tauren druid, is very much still around.

He changed Mahu's name to Elevenherbs, but she's at level 90 and puttering around Pandaria like the pretty boomkin she's always been. She's in Wise Guise.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Dont know if you guys know me but I said hello.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]