SWC originals

100 Tauren Hunter
recognize some, most of you seem to be alliance so maybe if i check the bottom of my hoof for samples?

j/k....or am I
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Didn't think I'd ever post on these forums again (seems to be a popular feeling among the server), and especially not in a thread this old, but damn. Bump to the top I guess. Doubt you'll see this Ring, but I'm still around. Unfortunately, I may be the only one from the old guild that still plays.

Obligatory shout out to old AFI'ers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Used to rock a Human Paladin by the name of Axus back in Vanilla/TBC on this server. SWC used to be the bomb back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This place still exists?

Shouts out to The Rose Cadaver.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Dont worry guys im still here, Remember arctavion / boetick. Yea thats me steamwheedle cartel shall not die
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wow, great to see some of the old names on here. I just came back after a 3+ year absence.

/waves
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
THATS RIGHT! The Warbringer of SWC has arrived. Iflykitez the most notorious hunter the realm has to offer. SEND ME IN GAME MAIL if you are the Rated Battle Ground type of person. 1800 leadership experience pushing for 2k+ up in season 15. Join the fabled iflykitez and friends or fall to us. See you on the timeless isle... i'll be over your corpse if your not careful.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Mage
Oh hello there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey, Akrean.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
hi
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I remember a lot of you guys. I was in prophecy, hidden legends and maniacal. Been right off the raiding and rated pvp since the LK as well as in and out of the game but I am back, least for awhile and I just bg pvp as I still enjoy it. Hey Saliel if you are still out there, they finally let me back into prophecy! I no longer play drunk despite how it improved my game!

Special mention for my best enemy of the LK, Blackseto, we had some good battles in WG. You always made me a better hunter and taught me some tricks as well as having to find some of my own to beat you. Best horde hunter by a long way that I came across. I hated and loved you! I regret not rolling a horde toon and having a chat.
Edited by Alinnas on 3/27/2014 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Mage
03/18/2014 07:10 AMPosted by Colere
Hey, Akrean.

Still can't spell my name right I see, you never could - even when it's right in front of you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
jeez this thread is old. In case there is any interest, I was an original here, still am, and probably always will be - first guild I was in was <Sanctum> - all pvp all the time and we loved it. Then I rerolled Horde as Relive and went <Deranged> for a time, then left the game right around Cataclysm. Now I'm back and ripping these kung fu panda wannabes a new one. Someone drop a nerfbat somewhere? This is way easier than it used to be...
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Druid
Didn't think this thread would ever get bumped. Alindor no longer exists on this server, but I still have some toons around. Any of you around, even a year and a half later? I have started playing on SWC again after a long vacation to Wyrmest, but that server is just crowded. Looking to see if there's anyone I know.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Started ally side the day the server opened and then quickly rolled a troll hunter named Karrack and teamed up with old friends that formed <Deranged>. Shout out to Relive there, still say you guys joined cause you were tired of us kicking you from one end of WSG to the other ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Nice to see so many old faces and old foes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]