Look what I did! :3

100 Human Warlock
I made a website for all us RP folk! Alliance and Horde! Check-it-check-it-out!

http://unitedad.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I made a website for all us RP folk! Alliance and Horde! Check-it-check-it-out!

http://unitedad.wordpress.com/

I officialy love you!!!!!! It looks really good! Let me know if I can help with anything!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Well thankies! :D As for helping, just continue to take awesome pictures. They bring the site to life. ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I had to read it 3 or 4 times to realize it's meant to say united AD rather than unite dad x.x
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/07/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Catíana
Well thankies! :D As for helping, just continue to take awesome pictures. They bring the site to life. ^_^

I can and will continue to do so! If you need anything else feel free to ask me!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
07/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Bevee
I had to read it 3 or 4 times to realize it's meant to say united AD rather than unite dad x.x

I considered changing the title on the site to say UNITED-AD, but then I realized it wouldn't match the actual name of the website in the address bar...trust me, it bothers me too. XD
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
SO! Just to re-bring attention to this, I would like to recommend that everyone who is interested submit some info about their character. Also, if you have a guild, submit that info! It'll help to get word out that you are a roleplayer, so that others will be able to seek you out more easily! Plus, it's always nice to flesh out your character a bit. Makes them more fun to roleplay. :)

Anyway...the website is for you all to utilize. If there is anything I can do to improve it, or to help anyone out, just let me know! I'm hoping to make it an incredibly useful tool for the community. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
07/12/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Ninjakitten
you know, catiana, you are just like the most dedicated to roleplay person i have ever seen. and that's really cool. LOL

Well thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't really roleplay but I joined your DeviantArt group because I'm on dA a lot and I draw my characters sometimes. I hope everyone's cool with me joining.

I'm Cnids.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't really roleplay but I joined your DeviantArt group because I'm on dA a lot and I draw my characters sometimes. I hope everyone's cool with me joining.

I'm Cnids.

We welcome any and all Argent Dawn artists. :D It's great to see everyone's characters, even if they don't RP. Plus, if you do commissions, us less artistic people can come to you for pictures of our character. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/14/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Mindiina
Plus, if you do commissions, us less artistic people can come to you for pictures of our character. ^_^

Goodness me I would love that!

As I am artisticly retarted
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm totally up for doing commissions if people are interested. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
*INTERESTED!* XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/14/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Pyornthe

/interested

VERY INTERESTED!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Just wanted to let everyone know that there has been tons of stuff added to the website, from different pages to new guilds. I'm also still looking for character and guild descriptions to add to the website. You can use the descriptions currently on the site for reference. Thanks so much! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/14/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Honadan

/interested

VERY INTERESTED!

Send me an email at cnids.commissions (at) gmail.com and we can talk about this if you'd like. :D

I promise to reply very quickly!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Pyo's drawings are awesome.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
For everyone who attended the Wedding today, there are pictures posted on the website now! :D Photos > Events > August 2012 > Wedding of Catiana and Aldrisian. Thanks, everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Zeeze makes me feel SO GOOD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]