Weekly Fun Ideas

100 Undead Mage
Well I have been wanting to do some more fun events but trade is usually full of crickets so here I am on the forums.

RBGS
  • I know people want these and I don't mind leading some if we have the right number
  • It can be Low MMR (match making rating) for those newer to pvp but want some practice or for those who want a better score for their alts

Molten Core
  • It is not a progression raid but always nice to do as as group

5 man dungeon achievements
  • I have a few odd ones (non meta) still missing but I don't mind helping others get them done
  • Great chance at getting some cool mounts or odd transmog pieces

Throne of Four Winds
  • This is not a long raid and many have not gotten to do it so I thought it would be fun to do again
  • "but Skieler that boss at the end was hard" says the guy in full DS gear, just saying!

These are just a few Ideas I'll throw out but there are many other things I would still like to do in game. If you are interested in doing anything like these then feel free to send me a letter in game (I don't haunt the forums) and when enough people show interst, I'll make an event. I am not trying to steal players away from their raids or trick people into farming my big bad loot. No, I am just trying to see who wants to do something fun with me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
we should have picnics in storm peaks i did that with musclebound it was very fun :o)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
What happened to musclebound?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i dont know but I miss him ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Maybe he found out that you're male in rl.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah it was a big secret no one knew except for the like 100s of people who have heard me on vent or 1000s of people who realized it was my 14th birthday 4 years in a row
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
He was playing Star Wars, then Diablo 3. I tried to get him back.. No dice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]