FENRIS ARENA TOURNEY HOSTED BY VBS!

90 Orc Shaman
tourney is 1 week away. sounds like a lot of ppl are interested, so send your teams info to one of us and get your team locked in before we are full.

ingame mail: massterfisty horde
clamstew alli

tons of you have talked to us in whispers or skype but we need the ingame mail. without it we cant roster your team

ps i have a nelf fetish
that is all
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
What time is the tournament?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
The tourney will start Saturday evening at 5 pm EST / realm time. Bracket 1 will be ran then.
we will run Bracket 2 on sunday evening at the same time.

All players hoping to take part in the tourney!!! - I need team names, comp, and player names submitted to me or massterfisty @ horde by thursday! This deadline is non negotiable. I have to have time to organize the brackets and get everything ready for the streamers and commentators.

Thanks for your cooperation.

-clam
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
We have a team entered, but if more teams will enter if we drop out, then we will drop out. The goal is to have some fun, so don't be afraid to enter. We don't want the tournament to die and people not enter because we are in it. I will help run it if this is the case and clam agree's. I think its a great idea and hopefully this sparks people from fenris into some more pvp.
Edited by Actionjacksn on 7/18/2012 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
How did the tournament go? I haven't seen anything and out of curiosity would like to know how it turned out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]