[H] <Average Joes> 8/8 H-25 Ranged and Heals

90 Troll Priest
Average Joes is a recently formed level 25 raiding guild on the horde side of the server Bleeding Hollow (US). We are looking for a few players to complete our core progression group. We are focusing on getting 25 competent raiders to come with us to Mists of Pandaria raiding. However, we are still currently progressing in Dragon Soul, and are currently 8/8 heroic. Please read the information I have provided below if this sounds like something you'd like to be part of.

What we need:
Ranged DPS
Healers

When we raid:
-Our current raid schedule is Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30pm EST

What we have to offer:
-Average Joes provides a raid environment that stresses the importance of group work. It takes all 25 players to pay attention and focus, and do their part to downing each and every boss. We take pride in what we do, and we do it effectively. We also provide cauldron flasks, feasts, and guild repairs while raiding.

What we expect:
-We expect that you are joining this guild with a want to raid. We should not have to beg you for something to be done. We expect that you will have vent installed, along with a working microphone so that you can be a part of the group effort. You should actively help theorycraft strategies so that we can down bosses quicker and more effectively. We also expect that you will follow us to Mists of Pandaria in hopes to rank top of the realm in raiding progression.

If this is something that you'd be interested in joining, please apply to our website at ajbh.enjin.com. If you have any further questions, and can't find your answers on the site, feel free to log over and ask any of our officers below. They will be glad to help you.

Guild Master:
Rawkiller

Officers:
Zhammie
Purpo
Silvius
Subst
Barraccous

Feel free to add me to real id at sprish07 at gmail.com. We would love to set up a vent meeting to answer any questions you may have.
Edited by Subst on 8/17/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I know you didnt ask for it, but would you possibly have room for a blood dk and a resto shaman? I'm 399 ilvl 5/8 hm experience. My friend and I are looking for a new guild and your times would be amazing for us
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump need RANGED and HEALS
Reply Quote
07/06/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Elfatastic
I know you didnt ask for it, but would you possibly have room for a blood dk and a resto shaman? I'm 399 ilvl 5/8 hm experience. My friend and I are looking for a new guild and your times would be amazing for us

Just popping in to say your guild name !@#$ing roolz
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump ranged heals
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump raged dps (Lock, balance druid, shadow priest and hunter) and healers (Holy priest and holy paladin)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump core spots open for MoP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump core spots open for MoP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
I am interested. I will be on at 6:30 server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]