Hacking on Darkspear

90 Troll Druid
We should not condone this sort of activity!

http://youtu.be/mF0aURfw_YE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
He's so bad he has to hack lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought this was just going to be more baddie footage, but wow, I didn't think he'd go that far.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
07/07/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Skrone
I thought this was just going to be more baddie footage, but wow, I didn't think he'd go that far.

using this w/e it is in the water to gain unfair advantage & still getting farmed by alts.

Reszo go back to the 90's
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
07/07/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Negamith
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofl
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
07/07/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Negamith
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This makes me sick...
Reply Quote
Tisk Tisk...Nothing to pity.

Update: I've reported him as everyone who has witnessed him should do; hopeful tha blizzard will take care of this problem I shall rest assured.

I've got to say trolling aside this kid is one of those disrespectful people who we always love to see botting in TB to farm while they watch tv, or a talentless hunter shooting you from above because he looked up a video on how to exploit the bridges in Tol Barad. This player is a premium example of those who don't care about the game rules or the effort of others, they want to win. It's somewhat sad but not forgivable. Get this player banned. There should be no remourse or forgiveness for those who trample upon others through the use of hacks, as limited as he still is, in order to get a kill without skill.

Got to say good to see bigotry is not at play here and everyone is joining together in order to fix this problem, and everyone putting together the support to have this happen is great. Have a nice day Darkspear.
Edited by Chillerace on 7/8/2012 3:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
<<< Disappointed witness. People need to represent Dokspear well!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
o.o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wow. I knew Reszo was an !@#$%^- but i didn't think that he was an idiot on top of it. I guess i was wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I am not sure but I honestly think that is lag. He does have the worst internet you can stumble upon. He teleports a lot. But I can't speak for blizzards opinion or anyone else. So yeah that's my opinion and I know Reszo has the worst internet :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
07/08/2012 03:52 AMPosted by Rùbmycrit
I am not sure but I honestly think that is lag. He does have the worst internet you can stumble upon. He teleports a lot. But I can't speak for blizzards opinion or anyone else. So yeah that's my opinion and I know Reszo has the worst internet :)

you can see quite obviously that it is not lag, he is using his abilities with no delay, if he was lagging, and lagging enough to teleport through water, than there would be a major delay in his abilities.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
True true. We'll see what happens I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
07/08/2012 03:52 AMPosted by Rùbmycrit

He's lagging so bad he can trinket a 4 second bash, wings and almost kill a healer? If he was lagging, he woulda been running on the spot, not jumping around
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]