Need Help Leveling to Guild Rank 2

85 Human Warrior
Hello Alliance of Moonrunner,

I need help leveling this toon's guild to level 2 before MOP launches. The reason is I can move a guild for almost the same price as moving a toon and this is my least played toon and I need to move it to have room to roll a Monk.

I am looking for alt toons or toons that just don't belong to guilds to help grind the 10,000 or so xp left to get to level 2. I am not rich, in fact the guild bank has 0 deposits and is full of junk but I will try to help with some repairs. Depending of the amount of people and the time it takes to level, I will adjust the amount available for daily repairs.

A little history on this character: The toon started as a extra toon for my girlfriend to try WOW on. She did not enjoy WOW, but I kept the toon for the blacksmith profession. With each level cap, I ended up leveling the toon to 60, 70, 80, and 85 to learn new BS recipes. Along the way someone was selling a guild and I bought it just to have storage space.

The guild is listed in game and any help will be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]