[A] Late Night 8/8H - Tues / Weds - LFM MOP

90 Human Warrior
8/8H Raid looking to solidify its line-up for MOP. Progression oriented. Looking for an exceptional tank, healer and ranged DPS. Tuesday / Wednesday 9:15 PM - 12:30 AM.
Edited by Mutiilation on 8/5/2012 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
hey man gotta tank here log in ill talk to you in game or send you in game mail!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
frfrrrfrrrrr
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Curmudgeon
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Tuesday L8 Night 8/8 clears
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
recruiting for MOP
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
interested in 8/8 heroic clear
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hate Night - 8/8L
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey guys,
I don't know if you still need a healer or not, but I figured I'd put myself down here.
My current guild is altering raid times, and as much as I love raiding with them I just won't be able to give the attendance level that I try to give to them esp once college starts.

Could definitely xfer over right away from Mal'Ganis, just looking for a good home to come to first. Pretty respectable, mature, want a guild that will do what it takes to progress.

Here is a couple logs to amaze.. you with (Feel free to check my other logs as well) http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-aif8hlq4zyxula2w/sum/healingDone/?s=6410&e=7077 (HSpine)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gcfhsesx1h26fxif/sum/healingDone/?s=4519&e=4750 (HUltrax)
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
b
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
405 ilvl sv hunter here. 8/8H exp thanks to your group last week. got a good feel on how things are done. would love to be a part of it again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
It's too bad I'm 12 or I'd bear tank :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/10/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Mmsvbm
405 ilvl sv hunter here. 8/8H exp thanks to your group last week. got a good feel on how things are done. would love to be a part of it again.

You have a spot next week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
dk tank with 7/8 HM exp
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Be online next week, whenever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still need a healer? Would be willing to faction change. Got my H Madness kill back in early april and guild decided to abruptly stop raiding after that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm interested in the healer spot if its not already filled. I've made a recruitment post describing my experience in the guild recruitment forum here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6571627739?page=1#3

Even better, being a late-night guild your times work quite well for me. I take part in a local Latin Dance Club at my university where I'm a master's student. They meet regularly on Tuesdays from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. I am available after 9:00pm on Tuesday and thus your 9:15pm time would be great.

I able to go later than 12:30 too if were pushing progression and have full availability any time in the evening any other days of the week. I do expect to be fully MOP raid-ready by the start of the 2nd week. Additionally, feel free to add my Battle Tag if you find yourself in need of a healer and are running normal/heroic mop dungeons for the sake of "gearing-up" in that first week. Even if I am not part of your guild, I don't mind help out/helping you gear up. Burchnall#1628.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Hi RDPS warlock

I have been raiding since vanilla, 40 men MC to Lich king.
Due to RL stuff, i quit @ cata but decided to rock again in Mop.
I played affli and demo as MS for a few years and i am good at it.

My time allows me to raid from 9pm PST till late.
I am looking for a guild that raids around that time, willing to transfer.
I am willing to make 95% attendance, not just for loot because loots life cycle is short, they are updated every patch.
I am here to progress and enjoy the game, wiping in raids, crying in vent.

What I look for a guild is you don't have to be top 20 or 50.
A good guild environment without drama is a MUST because, you know, drama destroy guild faster than lightning speed and i am sick of it.

If u guys need a experienced and responsible warlock please contact me in-game or post it here. Willing to post an app or vent interview.
Looking for a new home before Mop and going to hit 90 within the first week.

battle tag : KRIS1874#1924
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]