Lets get some life into ET forums

100 Night Elf Rogue
We should get some more threads and such going on the ET forums to bring back a little community to ET.

I challenge all of you to find some constructive way to bring some positive conversation to the forums in some way, shape or form.

For my part, I'm going to have a weekly or bi-weekly discussion post about some part of wow in the last 8 yrs I've spent on this server.

Hope to see you all ingame!

~Boreas
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
For my discussion threads, be polite and keep it focused solely on the subject in the title.

Thanks ET!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
/popcorn
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I applaud your effort!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
07/10/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Dragonfister
gay

Well, WoW realm forums are one place to come out...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Dragonfister AKA Furry AKA Nightwinds
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I will take part in this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you know from all of dragonfister's posts all i see is him cursing, and making fun of ppl when know one knows who he is and no one cares and just is a waste of a post.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
You will always have those people who like to put down others because they can be a tough guy hiding behind a computer. Its best just to move on and stay positive. If you ignore them, they will eventually get tired of their childish antics.
Reply Quote
I'm back from boot camp!!! Shower me with love now.
Reply Quote
19 Troll Druid
As far as a community effort goes, you guys could help me become probably the first ever level 19 twink with the Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole

you know.. just saying
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
An amen to what the op said. We definitely need some life on these forums. We also need me back in trade chat. I will definitely bring some life to things there if they have become stagnant.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
We should get some more threads and such going on the ET forums to bring back a little community to ET.

I challenge all of you to find some constructive way to bring some positive conversation to the forums in some way, shape or form.

For my part, I'm going to have a weekly or bi-weekly discussion post about some part of wow in the last 8 yrs I've spent on this server.

Hope to see you all ingame!

~Boreas

I agree, I think that we should get the ET players interacting more with each other, even outside of the forums.

I have a TeamSpeak server that I'm willing to donate to the cause. (Yes, I use TeamSpeak. It is better than vent.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/22/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Epicryan
Yes, I use TeamSpeak. It is better than vent.

This is true. Ventrilo is an outdated piece of technology. Though we should all hail our new and mighty overlords: Mumble.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I have not yet tried Mumble. I will check it out.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Works quite well for us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]