WTT Some gold, from Horde to Alliance

90 Orc Shaman
So I want to level a character on the Alliance side, but it has no gold, so I'll give you the gold on Horde side, and you give me the same amount on the Alliance side. I'll throw in a bit more for the trouble. Get at me on REAL ID or something Fenn99@hotmail.com

thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
How much are you looking for?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
About 2k, 1k maybe not much. just to be able to level a character.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Yeah I'll help you out. I'm on Aneese right now.
Edited by Aneese on 7/10/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can help as well......if you're in CSS!

JK!

I'll help regardless of the guild you're in.
Edited by Orren on 7/10/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I don't really need the gold Horde side. If you want to do it to get more gold on Horde, I'll let you help him. I haven't talked to Fen yet... and I'm leaving soon to go to the airport so I might not be around tonight if/when they log on.
Edited by Aneese on 7/10/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't really need the gold Horde side. If you want to do it to get more gold on Horde, I'll let you help him. I haven't talked to Fen yet... and I'm leaving soon to go to the airport so I might not be around tonight if/when they log on.

didn't hear from him. I have work Wed as well as school won't be on til 9:00pm or so st.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/10/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Orren

didn't hear from him. I have work Wed as well as school won't be on til 9:00pm or so st.

He hit me up in game... it's all taken care of. If you want money Horde side just let me know and I'll make sure you get some.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]