On a scale of...

19 Troll Rogue
On a scale of... nvm.

HEY! Making a hit list. If you kill Shotzqt, Asset, Missfearalot, Innovator, Audio, or Thefeared from alliance and post a screenshot I will give you 100g.

If you kill Rammbone, rammbones alts, rammbones guildies or rammbones friends I will give you 1g, that is all they are worth.

ONLY the person who gets the killing blow gets the money, so if you group up I don't have to pay out that much.

Take a screenshot and post it to this thread so you have proof.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Another thing. These fruiting losers in the AH who put gems and other mats up for ridiculous prices are idiots.

I had to level JC/ENG and together I think it took about 5-6k gold. What the Ef guys.

It took me like a whole month to level both to 520. I had to wait for prices to go down. I saw this one guy put up a gem, an uncommon gem for 40g and his was the only one on there. I had been checking the AH recently and noticed it wasnt there before so i figured he had just put it up.

So I whispered him and called him a dweeb and told him that that is a stupid price for a gem.

All he said was supply and demand and then proceeded to cuss me out after what i said about his dad.

Anyway, that is BS. Good people of bladefist, go into your banks and sell all that stuff you don't need for reasonable prices; undercut those bastard lvl ones with names like bankman or auctionmike. I dont know i just made those up. But really that is stupid.

It should only cost like 2-3.5k to level a skill from 1-525.

Also, that one guy who just gave me 200g cuz he was bored. I forget your name and would like to pay you back. If you're reading this, my name is 648512.

1=y 4=t 5=a

6=s 2=z 8=r
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/Guffaw
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
PvE Hero on his alt here to collect a bounty.

http://i.imgur.com/uzcv0.jpg

Send it to meh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
wow first of all, how old is that? i doubt that is recent mr.

if it is recent then i will send u the money
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/11/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Strayz

changing the rules after starting the game, from what i can tell that was never a requirement of your pledge, you sir owe death gold
Edited by Hunyati on 7/11/2012 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
so far, to date. Ive been on EVERY SINGLE death list.

I find that very odd, considering how horrible of a player i admit that i am. and how much the turds... i mean trolls complain about me being the worst player EVER! these things. combined with a few other things ive noticed have led me to believe the cause is one of these

1) you have a man crush on me, and want to spoon and feel my pricky beard against your face........ if so. im sorry, but it will never work out. smelling like a douche , doesnt make you a chick

2) you want to be me, or some how steal some coolness from me by associating your self with me. if so, just ask, ill take you under my wing, and see if we can wash some of that summers eve off you

3) mommy came home with another guy last night, and you are taking it out on ppl in a game that you know cant lay hands on you. if so, im sorry i ate your frosted flakes this morning

4)(the one i choose to believe) Its all in good fun, and you don't actually dislike me, but rather enjoy the back and forth with someone who is able to keep up with you, and often out do you. keeping it challenging and new.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
wow first of all, how old is that? i doubt that is recent mr.

A) That was not listed prior to the posting as a rule

B) Any good troll would do research and go find out the date that the screenshot was taken by seeing that I got 1750 on that toon by killing them.

C) 03/24/2012

D) I just wanted to make a list like Rammbone.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lists are great
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i said if you kill, not if you have killed in the past.

"if you kill" implies that it is in the future, as in, after i make this post.

i will concede that an argument can be made for that, but that was not my intention, so let me clarify for all of you nubs going through ur screenshot folders from 3 years ago. i will only pay out if you can kill them from today on.

up until yesterday rammbone didnt even know what a pvp trinket was so its not even really fair if you have killed him in the past

so im not changing any rules; there arent any rules really.
and calling this a game hunyait, well thats just grossly ignorant. these are peoples lives were talking about.

i will make an exception for death only because of his excellent photoshopping abilities.

and rammbone, it is because you are one of the easiest targets
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Photoshop? lol That is a decent excuse I suppose. I would hate myself if I shopped using jpg instead of png though..

I dont want your gold btw, buy yourself some nice enchants or something.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i was going to pay u in copper... damnit
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol easiest target eh? doesnt say much for the allies , or anyone who has ever gone up against me. im fine with insults. esp when its questioning my playing skills, from someone who has never even fought me, unless you count these fun little battle of wits we have, and its debatable on who wins these. maybe we should ask the ppl reading this thread who's "come backs" are better for w/e reason

as for the pvp trinket remark.... how about you go check my cheeves, and i don't know, look to see when i got the pvp trinket cheeve......or the "of the horde" title.

IF you still think im a terrible player (you and i both know you don't) you could just look at how my name is bought up almost every time world pvp is mentioned on our server. how about this, how about YOU wipe an entire for the alliance raid with one spell (group wiped, but a few survived to run away) how about you lead half as many sucsessfull 'for the alliance' raids as i have 'for the horde'. how about you get HALF as many laughs as i do rather than jsut getting put on ignore bc its so obvious you are bitter,alone, and hateful

i bet you couldnt even last in a guild for 5 years before getting kicked out , let alone lead one. is that why you have so many alts you use to trash talk. once everyone hates a toon you move on to a new name to start all over? i bet you wish it was that easy in real life eh?

BTW . just let me know the moment it moves out of the "all in good fun" realm. if you arn't typing with a smile on your face, i'll go ahead and back off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/10/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Quicky
If you kill Shotzqt, Asset, Missfearalot, Innovator, Audio, or Thefeared from alliance and post a screenshot I will give you 100g.

Death killed Audio and then posted a screenshot, your own words indicate that you would give him 100 gold, to do otherwise would bring you and your house great dishonor.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i admit that you are being a bit too serious for me rammbone. I'm still trying to keep these light, but its getting harder. too many serious posts on here.

anyway, i could easily stay in a guild for 5 years if i wanted to, i dont really talk much in g chat and usually help guildies if i dont have to go out of my way to. i open lockboxes and stuff all the time.. when im bored in SW. I also answer any questions people have that I am knowledgeable about. Since I dont raid thats really all I'm good for.

It's easy to stay in a guild. all you have to do is not say anything in g chat, but be online a few times a week.

I don't trash talk on my alts either, I let everyone know who i am and I'm on my 85s lol
I even gave you my name in the second post in code.

As for wiping a raid with one spell, I could easily do that, let me just get out my magic wand...

you are the easiest target rammbone, thats y everyone is always using you as an example. either that, or its because we all secretly have a man crush on you.

hentayi, i was gonna pay death, but he declined
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
as for staying in one guild for 5 years, i see your point, if you were a wall flower it would be quiet easy. i just don't see you as someone who is able to not respond to a new player players questiion with out rude, hatefulll and anything but helpfull comments. but ill give you the benifit of doubt that you have at least learned there is a time and place. but the challenge still stands to start and run a guild.

yeah, i didn't/don't care enough to decode. but my point is moot now anyways, bc you started posting with a jubz toon anyways. so i guess thats 1 point for ramm

wiped a for the allie group with one typhoon spell off the thunder bluff elevators. my magic wand was in the shop, olivander was adding a sweet new leather grip.

easiest target?!?!?1... are you calling me fat?.. or is this a round about way of saying " its bc you are a healer and a major threat, so we kill you first any chance we get"

07/12/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Hiimjubz
because we all secretly have a man crush on you.

i think im going to add that to my forum signature for every post
Edited by Rammbone on 7/12/2012 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i hate to be one of those guys who has to resort to spelling errors to make fun of ppl, but come on ram, do u even check ur posts? quiet easy? benifit? questiion? were u in a hurry because you were late for your dentist appt or something. ha i got you good!!

it would be funny tho if you referred to yourself as "the ramm" instead of ramm, because thats how i read it lol

"so i guess thats 1 point for the rammeister!"

BUT COME ON GUYS, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOUNTIES. unless you have screenshots or would like to add more bounties, then I would think twice about posting on here unless you want a bounty on your head!!!11!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
BUT COME ON GUYS, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOUNTIES. unless you have screenshots or would like to add more bounties,

ok, you got me there, i was just stirring the pot.
as for spelling and typos, "them sheets dunt bothor me i aint not get grayded publik skols dun tot me gud

Slang, typos, misspells, double negative, run on sentence, lack of correct punctuation , misuse of a word, and i think i even made one up. Its hard to ignore those squiggly red lines under all my fk ups, but some how... i pull it off. /flex
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/12/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Hiimjubz
hentayi, i was gonna pay death, but he declined

then your family's honor remains intact
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Ok come on guys, are there no mercenaries/assassins out there that can carry out these hits?

Apparently even rammbone can get a kill, and hes rammbone!

I am adding a few more people to the list. feel free to do the same, except I'm only paying for the names I post.

Pakjonesqt, Magikitty, krintariotwo, dilamdork lol 1g for him -- horde toons

Wriggly -1 copper, Mancer, feardotdie, barbareen, duffebagboy -- alliance toons
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]