On a scale of...

1 Orc Hunter
oh yea, aok, philosphy, piloshphisie, philphisiie, pihldsuofiej, pihispiei- horde toons

you get 23g 34s 1c if you kill this elusive beast
Edited by Tagurprgnant on 7/14/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
aww hell with it, 100 g each, (no longer on list) and jubs, to collect payment the screen shot must be of a !@#$%^-*!@ in progress after the kill. if your toon is female, i will accept a "clam kiss" or "taco smash" in place of the teabag. when posting the screen shot, include " pay me ramm" so i know.

Small print, if the thread goes inactive . you work with the target, or kill either of them while they are afk .offer is void, prize awarded to the first 2 screenshots of each.

i think the only ones on your list i know are dilamdor and wriggly, unless i know some from other alts. and if wriggly is who i think it is, i have several kills on him already, too bad we already established past kills don't count

EDIT*soo, if you add "ing" to teabag, it censors it?.. interesting
Edited by Rammbone on 7/16/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
rammbones mom is so fat, when she logged into wow for the first time, she got the explorer title

and no one can kill me buddy, im /pvp all day yo, see you on the streets... of goldshire
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
those sound like physical confrontation phrases.

also, your momma is so fat, she jumped up in the air.... and got stuck......... took 2 weeks and 60 pounds of butter to get her down

(on a serious note, its nice to have someone to go back and forth with who doesn't get so butt hurt, i feel bad and have to mail them some preperation H)
Edited by Rammbone on 7/14/2012 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/Z20W2.jpg

1 copper please.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
bwahahahha wriggly. ok sir, it will be in the mail
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
07/15/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Randylahey
bwahahahha wriggly. ok sir, it will be in the mail

Thank you!

PvE hero taking them down one at a time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Mail that $$ to iClick imo, carried by pet
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
07/15/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Crazyfingers
Mail that $$ to iClick imo, carried by pet

I dont pvp on my hunter!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
cmon guys, death cant be the only one.

if he can do it, so can you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
removing bubble off my personal list, no longer worthy.

replacing him with fridgy, wont admit who his main is, and want to add salt to the wound i just gave him. 100 g for a kill and a teabag, remember to add "pay me ramm" to the post with the screenshot so i know its my list.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol at whordies makin a list to kill alliance...lmao
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol didn't even see that Rammbone wanted to kill me. Cute. Although I do not pvp in this game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yeah.. "pvp is hard hurrrr"

Its ok bubble, you arn't the only person who cant fight things when all their abilities are not properly timed, able to think for their self , and you have a raid team to back you up.

At least you've mastered not standing in fire........

Bubble : " its a pve server"

me: " no sir, its a NORMAL server, if it were a pve server, we would not have the option to flag at all, similar to pvp servers not being able to unflag."

bubble" hurka der1500 rating derka der, back to the pile!"

me " blow it out your !@#"

i saved us both some trouble
t(',')t
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Actually, I should have said I don't pvp anymore on this game. This was my pvp toon early cata. Highest rating is 2095. It's obvious to me 2095 is not THAT hard to get (inb4 pvp heros 2 cents that I give no !@#$s about), but I know deep down in my heart that you can't get 1800 even after playing about 2.5 times as many arenas as me.

No, I never said any such thing about "PvE" servers.

Come at me on Counter-strike, trashkid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol. calm down nerd, i was just messing around. the arenas i do, are pretty much just for points, but ill be taking them more seriously this next season and we will see if i can get 1800 or not, i honestly don't know. I seem to be able to hold my own quiet well tho.

"come at me".....?..... still using that line? im not going anywhere out of my way to see you, lol. but maybe ill find you in a allie city one day on the way to a king.. and you can kill me...... As far as "trash kid"? ill counter with calling you a "terd" i suppose. while poopy head would have been on par with yours, i felt the need to bring it up a notch.

see how easy it is to keep the pissing contests , trolling, and trash talking in the same threads. without ruining actual useful threads. also. how much time do you spend finding every thread i make on any alts? and then make it your lifes work to comment on them, sharing your hatred for me with the world?... that sir, is why i call you a stalker. you and your lil sister, she knows who she is.

smile, its all in fun
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How much is Rammbone worth if he uses the "I was lagging" excuse?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol. I said the kill counted, go ahead and collect your reward. i think its up to 1 gold now LOL. enjoy your small victory.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
holy shnikes!!

have i peaked the interest of the almighty layuth??

well then my work here is done and ill stop posting on these threads. or just this one lol

hey layuth/layith/layath, what is ur rogues name?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Only on a pve server would there be this much pent up angst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]