Empire selling H Madness Mount

71 Orc Shaman
How much are you guys charging for a H Spine and H Madness + Mount?

Just wondering?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Spine kills will be very expensive, as that fight is still annoying. If you were interested, your toon would have to be geared in at least full 397 reg DS gear, and you would have to be able to pull your weight as DPS.

If you could pull your weight and do your part, I would guess that Heroic Spine kills would run you another 30k, at least. That has yet to be determined.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Had I the cash, and if the rare mount would stop dropping on every run of DS I do, I'd do do this.

Then I'd take the mount and ride off into the sunset, claiming one of the women of Empire as my bride. It shall be ok, as I will be not only made of money, but raw sexual energy.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Had I the cash, and if the rare mount would stop dropping on every run of DS I do, I'd do do this.

Then I'd take the mount and ride off into the sunset, claiming one of the women of Empire as my bride. It shall be ok, as I will be not only made of money, but raw sexual energy.

/shoo
You shoo Disinfection away. Be gone pest!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated with a few rules.

Sorry to the player who whispered me last night. We are not here to give away Savior titles.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Objection!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Purchase a mount or gear and you can listen to Debriatus tell jokes all night!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Debs jokes are #1 Jokes. Except for Hellsent jokes. Those are even better.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
ill take 1 for free, i helped with progression kthx
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Sorry to the player who whispered me last night. We are not here to give away Savior titles.

Maybe it's just me...but don't you get one anyway? Or does it take more than a Heroic DW Maddness? I mean, if they want the title, pony up the cash if they can't get it on their own. Makes sense to me.

/shoo
You shoo Disinfection away. Be gone pest!

Your emote says /shoo, but your eyes? Your eyes say 'LFM'
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Maybe it's just me...but don't you get one anyway? Or does it take more than a Heroic DW Maddness? I mean, if they want the title, pony up the cash if they can't get it on their own. Makes sense to me.

This is it exactly Disinfection. The player who whispered me asked about buying a weapon, and did not understand that you also have to buy the title. If this weren't the case, people would ask to buy weapons and hope they didn't drop so they could have a free title. Very uncool.

UPDATE: 2 hour clear last night, so we are definitely looking for more ppl for sales.

07/18/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Crazyrussian
ill take 1 for free, i helped with progression kthx

I don't think one night qualifies as helping on progression Crazy lol
Edited by Hellsentz on 7/20/2012 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
07/20/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Hellsentz
I don't think one night qualifies as helping on progression Crazy lol

which one night? i remember many
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Interested in the 2nd, if possible. Will not be able to make the 9th. If not can schedule me for the week after. 395 resto shaman, just want the mount for my alt. Name is shameltoe. Lmk
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Send me a tell in game Amaru, that will be easy enough :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still interested in the lifemaiden mount. Can you guys do the runs on Sundays, as weekdays won't work for me since I'm on PST schedule? Also, did you decide on H-Rag yet by any chance?
Reply Quote
Put me down for Monday the 30th H Rag mount. Also, Hellsentz, sends me your realid or something. I pop onto Garona every now and then and your never on :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sacro: Shoot me a tell in game or mail, either way. We can probably delay the run until a Sunday for you, or at least the Madness kill. We are doing our first H Rag sale on the 30th, so yes we can do that as well.

Edit: Sacro, if you are interested in both mounts, we can definitely save the Madness kill for a Sunday night and head straight to Firelands after that to get you the Firehawk. Shouldn't take more than a couple hours.

Fraix: Send me ingame mail from your Garona toon and I will respond with my realid. The 30th was actually taken on Friday, so we are booked for that date. If a following week works for you, let me know and we'll make it happen!
Edited by Hellsentz on 7/23/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This week and the following 2 weeks are spoken for, the next available sale date is now the week of August 14-21.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, we now know exactly how many weeks are left until these mounts become 1% drops. Let us know ahead of time and we can make accommodations if you've got specific schedule limits.

It's also worth noting that we'll be saving a mount for Crazyrussian as well, so that's one more week we won't be able to sell too. These are going fast!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated main post to explain our HRag mounts!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]