Empire selling H Madness Mount

90 Draenei Priest
Blizz knows your power, and is humbling you with their glitches.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Great news! The mounts don't get 1% until September 25th, so we still have a couple available sales!

Send me in game mail or tells and I'll give you more info!

Clears are available, as well as 1 or 2 Madness mounts. Firelands mounts are spoken for, but if you wish to join the waiting list let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Madness mounts and Ragnaros mounts are currently sold out!

There is a short waiting list for Rag mounts, but no waiting list for Madness at this time. If you would like to have a chance at either of these mounts, let me know and I will place you on the list.

Note: Waiting list does not guarantee you a spot, obviously. If our scheduled sale does not show up, you will be notified and have 15 minutes to respond. All sales are done during our current raid schedule, which is listed in the original post. So, if you are on the waiting list, please be ready and online at our start time and if you don't hear from us within 30 minutes, our sale has most likely shown up. Feel free to check with me though!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
can i buy a mount
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't think we can carry you Jelly....
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
So I've been told that you cancelled runs on people, claiming that you can't carry a person with the new patch. Is that the case?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/11/2012 12:15 AMPosted by Balkoth
So I've been told that you cancelled runs on people, claiming that you can't carry a person with the new patch. Is that the case?

Yes. No. Which do you want to hear?
Edited by Ujelly on 9/11/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/11/2012 12:15 AMPosted by Balkoth

Nope, can still carry bads like Ujelly easily. Related note: WTS Last Heroic Deathwing mount of the expack, 100k. PST.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
09/11/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Debriatus
Nope, can still carry bads like Ujelly easily. Related note: WTS Last Heroic Deathwing mount of the expack, 100k. PST.

So why was I told by someone that you cancelled the H Rag run on him that he'd been waiting over six weeks for, with your guild claiming you couldn't carry anyone since the patch?

He lying?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh yay, dealing with you again huh?

You want the honest to goodness truth? Okay here it is. We have carried 2 people to Heroic Rag mounts since the patch. We missed a run last month, meaning we had one spot not available and since that happened, we had to cancel a sale.

Well, how to decide who to cancel. How bout the guy who was a huge pain in my !@# because we rescheduled his run? I've got no ill feelings because of it. Honestly, I have no idea who you even are. But let me give you a piece of advice. Don't be a douche to the people selling you stuff. It is, after all, their decision on whether or not to make the sale. And when we have people lined up who won't get the mount due to time constrictions, it's easy to get someone else to buy it. If you want to trash me or complain about me, go ahead. But we require no upfront payment, it's kinda hard to care about someone whining like you are.

I apologize for not being upfront with the player about it. I thought I'd spare some feelings and make myself look like the bad guy. But since you want to make a big deal over it, I figure I'll just go ahead and call you out as the douche and we'll all move on :)

09/11/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Debriatus
Related note: WTS Last Heroic Deathwing mount of the expack, 100k. PST.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
hey r u guyz selling the ruby sanctum drake where u keep up 3 of the dragons? ive been wanting that one every since the good ole vaniller days
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
OOo a penny.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/15/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Kazecap
OOo a penny.

Better claim that on your taxes you jerk.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/15/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Kazecap
OOo a penny.

o piece of candy?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/16/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Cerinne
OOo a penny.

o piece of candy?

Someone to care for, to be there for! I have James Woods!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
08/15/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Saravian
08/15/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Debriatus
Cake flavored cake.

Brilliant. I want some.

Was I on drugs in 2012?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
05/04/2015 07:08 PMPosted by Debriatus
Was I on drugs in 2012?

Irrelevant - cake flavored cake is still a fantastic idea.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
So many old resurrected threads...so many good memories...

*tear*
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
05/04/2015 07:08 PMPosted by Debriatus
08/15/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Saravian
Brilliant. I want some.

Was I on drugs in 2012?

I just assumed you were sentient drugs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]