[H] SP LF H Raiding Guild for now to MOP

85 Goblin Priest
Just came back after a long brake, and am looking to come back to raiding. I'm willing to do 10s or 25man content, I am an accomplished raider, We all quit after the first few weeks in DS. Not enjoying pugging and just looking for a good group of people to raid with. I would like to start raiding with them now to get to know the group of people before Mists comes out. If you have any questions for me plese post here or get ahold of me ingame. Only serious people please

Currently 6/8H DS
Firelands 7/7 H
T11 8/13H
Edited by Gáld on 7/12/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Bump, didnt relize I logged out with no gear on
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Bumps <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Super interested in talking to you, Gald.. Hit me up in game or at arondil.wow@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<Leverage> is currently a 10-man (8/8 HM Progression) raiding guild looking to expand to 25-man for Mists of Pandaria. We are currently openly recruiting all classes and specs. If we can manage to get enough dedicated players, we will start a 25-man group for DS while we wait for MoP to hit. If you're interested in joining, but would like to remain a casual member until MoP (as that is when we plan to actually expand to 25-man), please specify.

What we are currently recruiting for current content.
1 Tank (anything but druid and must have a dps spec )
1-2 Ranged (moonkin, shaman, priest )

What we are recruiting for MoP
Everything

Aside from all the obvious stuff, we also require anyone who is applying to know at least 6/8 heroic if you're interested in raiding current content.

Our raid times will consist of: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday, 6-9PM server (Pacific) time. (Currently only raiding Tuesday since all content is cleared in under 2 hours.)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hey Masurao could you real ID me please I would like to talk to you derek_oliveira@hotmail.com Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Will do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]