How is Dragonmaw pvp?

1 Orc Warrior
Hi, Im thinking of transferring to a server that has good arena players (multiple 2.2k+ players) on horde side but also has enough alliance too so that there can be actual world pvp.

Most of the "top" Horde pvp servers these days are like 99% Horde, and I hate alliance so I'm not going to a place like Sargearas or KT.

Just wondering if this server would be a good fit for me based on what I'm looking for.

Also wondering how active the server is in general

Any other info about this server would help a lot too!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bad
Hi, Im thinking of transferring to a server that has good arena players (multiple 2.2k+ players) on horde side but also has enough alliance too so that there can be actual world pvp.

Look elsewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
07/07/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Madawk

Look elsewhere.

Be wary of Madawk, the gatekeeper of nefarius negativities
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
At the moment, since its summer and people are waiting for Mists... its pretty dead.

However there are rumors of many PVP guilds returning for Mists...

I'd wait and see how Population numbers look post-expac, and not several months before
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Horde has around 15-20 2200+, but they (we) mostly play with eachother.

Alliance doesnt have a whole lot of quality players tbh, but they are very active and world pvp a lot.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
So sad, This server used to be really good for wpvp and etc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Fab
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Where is laurafknmars
Edited by Sizurpp on 7/24/2012 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ATOMIQ THE LIGHTNING WARRIOR HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
07/24/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Dõtdõtdõt
ATOMIQ THE LIGHTNING WARRIOR HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/facepalm
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
What we need to do is rebuild FnFs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i think crushridge is ok but it could use more pvpers :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/25/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Kaliy
What we need to do is rebuild FnFs.

O.o Kaliy did you race change? You look pretty =3
Edited by Kaitelynn on 8/17/2012 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We used to do Friday Night Fights, sadly the alliance population that took part in it all quit lost interest. And the horde side that helped organize it lost all interest once raiding became so easy.

As for rated PVP: someone above stated that there are probably 15-30 2200+ people but they all play together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]