Dem professions

90 Human Paladin
I am wondering how long it takes to level mining Bs and JC 1-525
... I will level mining first as it is needed for the others. Any ideas on the time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
a couple hours for BS if you have the gold.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Do a quick google search for: Cata Mining Powerleveling Guide. One of the links will take you to a site that allows you to view every profession's powerleveling guide. Just follow those to a 't' and you'll be able to get your professions up as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Mining, not that long, done it in a day or two, if you intend on actually getting enough ore for BOTH those profs expect to spend a ridiculous amount of time at it. If you have the gold, just buy what you need, its much less painful.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
For JC u can do it in one day, and u need around i wana say 8-10k gold on hand. I just Leveled my JC to 350 so far, Took about 3 hours and 3500g so far. Since MOP is coming out and D3 is out, everything is just so cheap now. I remember last year it took all of 15k g to level it
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Couple of hours if you have the gold. It's a pain in the !@# Imho
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]