[H] ANZACS

90 Pandaren Shaman
it was awful I blame Gnip for that hopefully this week is better Vrash and sarchi you 2 are BEAUTIFUL
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hai Guise! Who has the Vegemite?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I CAN HAS INVITEZ? Am gud, promizes. :))
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Rogue
^Lies
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
08/03/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Hollywóód
I CAN HAS INVITEZ? Am gud, promizes. :))

Handy jammers....

Handy jammers everywhere!
Reply Quote
It has been updated ftw. May I also add, that I am quite liking the background artwork for the forums, its much prettttty.
Edited by Vrashnar on 9/6/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Thanks for keeping this page updated, sir.
Reply Quote
Mogu'shan Vaults
- First raid released for MoP, will contain 6 bosses

- The entrance to the Vaults is found in northeast Kun-Lai Summit, accessed on Mogu'shan Terrace, overlooking the Zouchin Province far below.

- Seems to be a linear progression style raid with the following order:

The Stone Guard
Feng the Accursed
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
The Spirit Kings
Elegon
Will of the Emperor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following two raids will release 4 weeks after Mogu'shan. For a total of 5 weeks after release:

Heart of the Fear - 2nd raid released for MoP.
Terrace of Endless Spring - 3rd released for MoP.
Edited by Vrashnar on 9/8/2012 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The Stone Guard - Approximately 5-6 minute fight - Tank fight, heals need to do decent aoe heals, dps need to not slack

- Seems to be a typical council fight, similar to Omnotron in T11.

- You will need 2 tanks, 2-3 healers & a mix of ranged and melee (its friendly to both).

- There are 4 possible "bosses", of which 3 are chosen by the game each week (Much the same as halfus in T11).

- They share a health pool, so multi dotters paradise

- MT has two Guardians on them, the OT has the other, they are about 30 yards (basically the width of the room) away from each other.

- Ranged/healers stand in the middle of the room, stacked for healz.

- Melee pewpew on the MT's targets

- MT & OT have a taunt rotation, cycling through the Guardians.

- Each Guardian takes turns putting a debuff on the entire raid. This debuff is called petrify, if it reaches 100 stacks, thats a raid wipe. Its not dispellable. It increases in #5 increments.

- When the Guardian who is currently doing the Petrify debuff overloads, that wipes the debuff. Overload occurs when its energy reaches 100. This does damage to the raid.

- Any Guardian next to another will gain energy, so thats why we rotate them.

Amethyst Guardian - Void zone, don't stand in void zone, IT IS NOT A BUFF
Cobalt Guardian - 40k damage to a single member & roots that person in place, can be dispelled.
Jade Guardian - 50k damage to all raid members.
Jasper Guardian - Does a 65k hit to tank and up to 5 nearby targets (i.e. melee).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNecDySqjr0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feng the Accursed - Approximately 5 - 7 minute fight - Tank utility fight, range movement fight, healz heavy fight

- Does an ability that does 100k damage to 3 random people. Unavoidable throughout.

- At 95%, 66% and 33% changes what he does.

At 95% - 66% he does:

- Ranged should be as far away as possible, so that they can avoid the lightening that moves from the boss, to the edge of the room. It gets targeted on a person (so he actually turns and looks at you, then it happens) & is approximately 2 people wide. Does 250k + a stun if caught.

- A 30k tick on the tank every 2 seconds for 20 seconds.

- Casts Epicentre (Actually has a cast). When this happens, melee & tanks GTFO to a predetermined stack point for healz. Does much much damage.

At 66% - 33% he does:

- A 30k tick on the tank every 2 seconds for 20 seconds.

- Puts a debuff on a random someone. After 5 seconds, a fire spawns at their location. Fire spreads. Does 120k damage per second to anyone standing in it.

- He can "call" the fire to him, if it reaches him, does 50k tick to every raid member every few seconds. You avoid this by having the tank put their newly gained barrier spell ON TOP of the boss. This should negate every second one.

At 33% till death he does:

- Wildfire continues during this phase, it doesn't dissapear.

- A 30k tick to the tank every 2 seconds for 20 seconds.

- Stack on the boss, does an aoe ability that does 40k damge + a million more if you are at ranged from him.

- Will put a debuff on a random player, the debuff does 10k damage + 10k more per person that is within 6 yards every second for 15 seconds. Suffice to say, they will need to GTFO out of raid & attract healing / pop CD's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFh2Ys_6UuU
Edited by Vrashnar on 9/24/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
For raids AND challenge modes:

As a melee (or a hunter) you will need 7.5% hit & 7.5% expertise.

As a caster you will need 15% hit. Interestingly enough, as a caster, expertise will be added to your hit rating.
Edited by Vrashnar on 9/19/2012 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Vrash you should transmog your !@#$.

Your current get-up isn't very cute.
Reply Quote
I honestly find that odd coming from another druid. I assumed we were all the same.

After 7 years of playing a class that spends 99% of its time shapeshifted into a form in which armour isn't visible, I really don't see the point in transmog.

Im an odd child.

Cute though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh hey look I am enhance now time for a race+name change
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
vrash, can i stop using that green sword from ulduar now?
Reply Quote
LOL
Reply Quote
Yes Best, you can stop using that green sword from Ulduar now
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Guess you guys really wanna screw me over for gear lol what about R Druid =P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Your !@# is gonna be enhance, so yeah. LOL@U

LFR offspec gearz for U

But hey, I have to do the same on my warrior so tough nougies!

ALSO, like Vrash said, we could use a healer (preferably a resto sham/druid or if you're fast enough at leveling, a Mistweaver monk) for next week (our first day of raiding will be the 6th or possibly 7th) that can play late night/early mornings Sat-Mon (1:30am server until 4-4:30am on those three days).

Also, you need to have you professions leveled up too. Depending on your situation, we might help you with that too (contingency plans and stuff) .

Contacts can be found on the first page of this thread. Please reply soon.
Edited by Gnipperonie on 9/24/2012 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
8/10/12
Feng the Accursed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20UWd5D5ZFk&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
so vrash I hear you tried to put symboisis on kufu to find out I stole it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]