[H] ANZACS

90 Tauren Druid
meow ^-^

Anyway we are looking for people who do want to have a good time
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
A decent dps or two would sit nicely with us lock & mage would make me !@#$ anyways ill keep my eyes open on wow progress and recruitment forums for possible recruits
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'm always looking for a good thyme!
Reply Quote
34 Draenei Shaman
I was hoping it wasn't true.....based off the 1st post being blank now I'm guessing it was. Really sad to see you guys end like this, you have been around for a very long time. Best of luck to every one that was still apart of the only successful late night raiding guild this server has ever seen.

Take care guys /cry

It was a shame but only good things will come from this most if not all of us are going on separate ways and hopefully having better luck raiding I will miss all the players I raided with and it was a hell of a pleasure to be in Anzacs for the time I was btw gnip sucks and this is all his fault just saying everyone pick on him in org
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I still have you on real ID, punk, remember that!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
02/23/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Gnipon
I still have you on real ID, punk, remember that!

NUH UH *shakes rear*
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
A sad day for this server. Good luck to you all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Yeah it does suck and I wish it didn't have to come to this but that's the way the cookie crumbled this time. Thanks for the kind words, it really does mean a lot.

I also blame Blizzard for keeping a lot of servers in complete !@#$ mode in today's MMO scene but I guess its working for them as they just made an extra $300+ off a few of us combined. They need to upgrade the servers to mega server status for each game play type or do the same using CRZ tech for all similar realms that allows for cross-realm guilds and raids in any content.
Edited by Gnipon on 2/24/2013 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah it does suck and I wish it didn't have to come to this but that's the way the cookie crumbled this time. Thanks for the kind words, it really does mean a lot.

I also blame Blizzard for keeping a lot of servers in complete !@#$ mode in today's MMO scene but I guess its working for them as they just made an extra $300+ off a few of us combined. They need to upgrade the servers to mega server status for each game play type or do the same using CRZ tech for all similar realms that allows for cross-realm guilds and raids in any content.

125 for me !

so glad I decided to stay horde
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats on escaping Eitrigg, good luck to y'all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]