Any old school icecrown people left?

I am still around. My main was "Eeky" from Lords of Honor until it exploded...Damn you Instructor from original Naxx....
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
I left and have returned previously known as Stealthyy
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Loads from my guild at the moment, but folks tend to take extended breaks from the game.

If there's anyone from my guild anyone's wondering about, feel free to drop by our guild website and pester. :) Even if they aren't playing, we know each other pretty well after all these years and can contact them for you.
Edited by Aozora on 12/3/2012 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Human Priest
Still here!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
So many old friends in this thread. And I do believe it is about time for Bamma to become tauren again.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I think my meat fan club is still around somewhere...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I'm not that old but I transferred to Icecrown in Wrath to raid with a guild called Talisman on here. Miss those days.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Anyone remember Ordo Tenebrae?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Laziest Druid from the old Core Alliance PPUG, here.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Well, I've been on icecrown for 8 years. After visiting the horde and seeing how dead it is. I am leaving for a server with a higher horde pop. Idk which one yet but yeah.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Octoberissa from Penumbra back in the Vanilla days here. Took a break a few times since playing day two of the game coming out. Still in a guild with some of the old Penumbra folks, though raiding is very casual now. Less stress when you wipe the raid :P
Edited by Octosupreme on 12/24/2012 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm not that old either on Icecrown since I only transfered on this server back in Wotlk but I'm from Gorgonnash on classic...:)
Edited by Faradramir on 12/27/2012 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/24/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Octosupreme
Octoberissa from Penumbra back in the Vanilla days here. Took a break a few times since playing day two of the game coming out. Still in a guild with some of the old Penumbra folks, though raiding is very casual now. Less stress when you wipe the raid :P

ahhh octoberissa! I was also in Penumbra in vanilla! i just returned to the game since leaving during the LK xpac....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Barak in Shock most of Vanilla. In and out after.
Reply Quote
I'm still here but now I'm on alliance on my Paladin, Druid, and mage!

Used to be Feijai <Shock> and then Norrisbeard <Channel Four News Team>.

Now I'm Rikur/Tinjai/Louriel in Channel Four News Team!

HI BAMMA!
Reply Quote
BUMP for FEIJAI! wru Nightz??

I've returned but i've embarassingly rerolled play on Alliance
Reply Quote
BUMP for my boy Tabmow.

/Salute to my brother Vaylen. Vaylen i've become lost in my faith perhaps you could help me rediscover the heavy one?
Reply Quote
BAROKE aka BARAK aka horde OG mage
Reply Quote
"Gunnm want to run ZG with us?"

"id rather stick a fork up my !@#"
Reply Quote
my boy Forcefed, Rupert!

Miccan...diaf

TEHwildcard i see you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]