Any old school icecrown people left?

90 Draenei Shaman
FWIW, there's a dozen or so Ni members who've been around since 2004. Most of us aren't part of the "cool kids" circle ya'll were in tho.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
ive been on playing since bc on this server, my original main was acaldra now its this guy
Reply Quote
BUMP for FEIJAI! wru Nightz??

I've returned but i've embarassingly rerolled play on Alliance

lol Hi Susvain, I'm on alliance atm on Rikur / Loriel or Tinjai -- my 3 main characters. Nightz plays a bit once in a while on Painweaver or Darkhealer with Knights Who Say Ni.

edit - This is feijai!
Edited by Louriel on 2/10/2013 7:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
I transferred off Icecrown about a year ago to join some old Icecrowners that had transfered servers back during WotLK, but was on Icecrown before that since 2005 ( transferred servers to join some former members of the old Ordo Tenebrae). For me, it was guilds such as I just mentioned, but also Ethereal Guardians, Fury's Edge, Talisman ( on my mages baybevet and baybevett ) and last Icecrown guild I was in was Bad Luck ( On my shammy, Sbaybevett )..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still here on Icecrown. Same guild too. (and with keepers of the vault being pretty much defunct, I think we are the oldest active guild now)

Don't see too many of the old names around anymore though. Not to mention, a lot changed sides, changed mains, or changed race (like me).
Reply Quote
peons no more. peons no more. they're like a family to me...

well,maybe not. but MUCH respect to peons no more <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

I really enjoy your blue pvp gear with no enchants.
Reply Quote

I really enjoy your blue pvp gear with no enchants.

right now? ty
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
destined souls is still around, alot of us went to swtor and gw 2, but recently some of our roster has came back
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Been around since 2005 and haven't changed my in-game name, guild or class ever since. Only change was switching to a Goblin from Forsaken.

Can't say I pay that much attention to General Chat or hang around enough at the main cities to notice a familiar name/face. Still, glad to see some folks from back then are replying to this thread.

Despite all the beating my priest received in the Battlegrounds I do miss the days before cross-server Battlegrounds. Was but nice and annoying/painful to sometime see the same faces over and over again.
Edited by Infestedadam on 3/6/2013 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still here on Icecrown. Same guild too. (and with keepers of the vault being pretty much defunct, I think we are the oldest active guild now)

Don't see too many of the old names around anymore though. Not to mention, a lot changed sides, changed mains, or changed race (like me).

Hah! You switched over to a Goblin too? :P Name changes definitely have thrown me off with some folks.
Reply Quote
8 Dwarf Priest
i played on icecrown in vanilla, but i don't know if that qualifies me for what the OP is looking for. i came here for adventures with internet friends, sadly our paths did not remain parallel as they had in the past...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I just came back after a 2 year break. But i hve checked in over the past 2 years.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Hah! You switched over to a Goblin too? :P Name changes definitely have thrown me off with some folks.
Who can resist 1% haste? not me!
Reply Quote
I have been playing on Icecrown since opening day. I remember all the the drama of the old days. My guild was always super casual though, so I doubt anyone remembers me lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wat
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Stratagem, Epilogue... and various other guilds. Heals... Heals... and more Heals!
Reply Quote
I'm still here! (aka Nepsia in vanilla)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Still here.. I do not miss Haunted in AB.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Fishing, anyone?
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m438/Shisoulol/WoWScrnShot_101309_164324.jpg

P.S. Stop calling me Rydiaa, it's mean-spirited, and damn inaccurate!

I'm a PYT, living on the winds of change, and revolution. A neo-neo-neo-neo-bohemian with fire in my eyes.

Rydiaa is a rich scumbag who has created alter-egos to worship himself, to validate his life as an aging anime connoisseur.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]