Dear Horde,

85 Dwarf Shaman
07/13/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Jenzul
I miss that one shaman guy's SW raids, bunkering down in crypts and whatnot... totem or something was his name

r u talking about teninchtotem/muhfooka/blackdragonx/me and my best names world
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
yeah
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
hi rexxar
Reply Quote
07/19/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Healeighgee
Mattdamon. Otherwise known as Grommitus

That explains a lot.

You know what Nell? Instead of sending me a tell on Mattdamon that said "shut up and make a PvP event" a constructive tell would have been "Hey it's Nell, let's work on this PvP event".

Key word being constructive. Look it up.

I saw you post on trade and noticed you from the forums so i pst you just joking. Even though you didn't know who I was. Maybe your right about talking about it but I really didn't feel like it at the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Almost 2k then 2200 swag.
Cutestking in the land of Ooo.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
07/19/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Nellaria
I saw you post on trade and noticed you from the forums so i pst you just joking. Even though you didn't know who I was. Maybe your right about talking about it but I really didn't feel like it at the time.

you're*
"It's Nell, I'm busy, can we talk later?"
Reply Quote
why didn't you ever friend me on wow and pst me saying "hey lets make that pvp event yada". You didnt seem that interested either ^_^
Edited by Nellaria on 7/20/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Do you come from an abusive family?

You can't tell someone to "shut up" and at the same time complain that they won't talk to you.
Reply Quote
The shut up was referring to as "those are bad ideas". Not literally shut up or don't talk to me or talk about the event. You don't seem interested either Kuh. You havent said anything in the forums at all about a pvp event, and if you didnt want one with me you would have made a new thread which you didnt. Both of you aren't saying anything either. So don't try to throw it on me like it was all my fault this is slowly going.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
OK, now see, "shut up" is usually taken to mean "shut up" and not "those are bad ideas". Next time you should try to say "those are bad ideas" instead.

I'm not overly interested in a WPvP event because I'm asking people to do other things and I don't want to stretch the bonds of our associations by being too demanding.

I am not putting the pressure of WPvP on your shoulders, nor do I think I ever have.

HOWEVER, your lack of ability to communicate without offending everyone you talk to who has the self respect above that of a truck stop stripper is squarely on your shoulders.

It's a shame mommy and daddy didn't teach you that, and you have to learn it on the internet, but such is life.
Reply Quote
07/20/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Kuh
truck stop stripper

Im just saying that if you ever take name of truck stop strippers in vein again there will be blood.
Edited by Coker on 7/20/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Nellaria, even after people explain to you that your behavior is offensive, you get upset with them, continue to offend them, get angry when they don't want anything to do with you, and then blame them for everything.

You take zero responsibility for your actions towards others.

Either they tolerate your crass behavior or you insult them for having the self respect to remove themselves from you.

There is no way to have any relationship with you on even the most casual level that is not offensive.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/20/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Nellaria
The shut up was referring to as "those are bad ideas". Not literally shut up or don't talk to me or talk about the event.

And you still don't get why people don't like you.

This is better than TV.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
07/20/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Coker
truck stop stripper

Im just saying that if you ever take name of truck stop strippers in vein again there will be blood.

HUSH if they learned their real value the cost of interstate shipping would go up 20%.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Nellaria, I don't want for it to be like this.

Let's just start over and try to treat each other with respect. Once we get to know each other a bit more we can poke one another in the ribs. We need to build a rapport before then however.
Edited by Kuh on 7/21/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Kuh you use a lot of analogies when you post. I said shut up when you called me a negative nancy. An eye for an eye.

Look back at that forum the only insulting thing I said was shut up. The other things I have said were insightful things to get the PvP event rolling.

Nellaria, I don't want for it to be like this.

Let's just start over and try to treat each other with respect. Once we get to know each other a bit more we can poke one another in the ribs. We need to build a rapport before then however.

I completely agree, but I haven't been the buthole in this case. I know I can be demanding, but it's the way I roll. I don't waste time. I've lead a guild that do RBGs and I really don't tolerate much and tbh, don't put up? then shut up.

07/20/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Mirax
The shut up was referring to as "those are bad ideas". Not literally shut up or don't talk to me or talk about the event.

This is better than TV.

Who are you? Sorry I forgot you were never part of the conversation. Don't lay !@#$ on me like 'people dont like you'. I really don't care.

To whatever else Kuh said, I really don't care besides actually making a PvP event.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Who are you? Sorry I forgot you were never part of the conversation. Don't lay !@#$ on me like 'people dont like you'. I really don't care.

Ow, my pride.

http://bit.ly/gg9gkg
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
07/21/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Nellaria
Kuh you use a lot of analogies when you post. I said shut up when you called me a negative nancy. An eye for an eye.

Healy was trying to make an event. You came in and insulted her ideas, that's insensitive.

I completely agree, but I haven't been the buthole in this case. I know I can be demanding, but it's the way I roll. I don't waste time. I've lead a guild that do RBGs and I really don't tolerate much and tbh, don't put up? then shut up.

This is better than TV.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
Just waiting for Godwin's Law to proc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]