warning to warriors

90 Human Rogue
hey click this thread and read it all the way through, dont just scroll over it and read the first few sentences.

hopefully this worked and you did click it.

this realm forum is dead. tell your guildies and friends to post on the bladefist forums please.
i am quite bored at work and attention starved.

oh yea, warriors, watch out for hunyati, from seraphym. he says he is the best warrior on the server. i dont think he is and if we band together, we can take him down.

join me and we will prevail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
still dont know what a jubz is but i will take the free plublicity, even though everyone knows bert says he is the best warrior on the server
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
im 78% sure that panobad is a better warrior than you sir.

and if you are referring to africanamericanbert, then that can be debated. i dont raid with him, but hes like the horde version of layuth i guess. they are both wise and experienced in the ancient art of raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/11/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Strayz
im 78% sure that panobad is a better warrior than you sir.

but 82% of all statistics are made up on the spot

07/11/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Strayz
and if you are referring to africanamericanbert, then that can be debated

what is there to debate, bert has said that he is the best on the server for years now and a simple search of his name will lead to some of those posts
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
the horde version of layuth i guess. they are both wise and experienced in the ancient art of raiding

LOL...... comparing layuth to blackbert is like comparing a horse to sarah jessica parker, ONLY 1 is an actual horse. the other is just pretending

edit: im pretty proud of that one, and will be using it often
Edited by Rammbone on 7/11/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i dont think saying that im 78% sure counts as a statistic, but idk, i could be wrong. as for debating, i specialize in arguing with many people at once, a mass debater if you will.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/11/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Hiimjubz
i dont think saying that im 78% sure counts as a statistic, but idk, i could be wrong. as for debating, i specialize in arguing with many people at once, a mass debater if you will.

i realize that a troll purposefully makes arguments that they know they cant really win, but you are not really arguing or debating anything at all, you are just making random comments
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
fine hentayi, take a stand on some issue, i will debate you.

(keep it wow related lol)

it cant be that you think rammbone is bad. thats not fair.
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
YOU CANT IGNORE MY SARAH JESSICA PARKER QUIP FOR EVER!

also,,, i thought it was common knowledge that im the worst player who ever lived in the history of evers.

i back peddle while clicking, i use healbot to heal, i always try to take the "road node" in battle grounds. im the best at killing a dps while he has a healer on him (pads the damage for the end of battle trash talking) the only macro i have is the little guy giving the bird.. like this t('.')z
see how he has his hand on his hip... hes sassy..... theres also the double bird... t('-')t he seems un impressed.

the real question is, why cant the pig fly a kite if the radio volume is all the way up and the spoon is in love with the chicken wire sculpture of elvis sitting on the toilet reading high times.... and thats all i have to say about that
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
fine hentayi, take a stand on some issue, i will debate you.

(keep it wow related lol)

it cant be that you think rammbone is bad. thats not fair.

the thing is you had said earlier that you were debating everyone, but you did not actually debate or argue anything that was said, you just made a bunch of random comments

unfortunately because i pretty much just raid and you just do pvp, we dont have much common ground for a debate within the confines of wow, all i can think of atm is that 10 and 25 man raid achievements need to be split out but i doubt you want to debate that
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
dude ofc i would want to argue something i know nothing about!! im jubz!!

lets see, if i carry the 2 and.... move the 6 over 3 spaces... yes, yes

10 and 25 achievements were seperate last time i raided, but if they arent then i will take the opposing side. they should stay together because some people dont have the resources to put together 25 mans. they shouldnt be left out and made fun by people like hentayi(btw im spelling ur name like that on purpose, but no one has pointed it out yet lololol) there are casual players that need to be catered too and... and.... omg i cant do this, wtf casual players shouldnt play wow or if they do they shouldnt be listened to by the devs. they dont pay as much or play as long. i put my time into this game and i should to be rewarded more.

speaking of that the devs should make pvp balanced and seperate from pve.

pve gear is supposed to down a boss with millions of health yet we use it to kill a player with 100k.

ALSO WHY THE HECK DO FERAL DRUIDS HAVE BETTER STEALTH THAN ROGUES?? REALLY RAMMBONE, WHY ON EARTH IS THAT TRUE, I HATE YOU!!
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
im a causal player. and have logged over (deleted due to shame) hours on this toon alone in the past 5 years. then again, im not one of the "its too hard for me to do" ppl.

they are working on fixing the pve/pve thing with gear. supposedly pvp gear still works in pve and vice versa, but will still be an advantage to have the proper gear. i have to read more on it.

as for the feral comment, i hate kitty druids, have since everyone and their momma rolled one bc feral was OP for a good bit.combined with the fact that kitty (along with rogues) are what i consider sissy classes. (generaly speaking) bc ppl play them for the abilty to sneak up and attack players while they are un aware. giving them a kind of advantage, a cheap class that rely heavily on killing before they are seen. i imagine rogues and ferals are played by the same ppl who feel there is a challenge in taking candy from a baby. if you are either class, ill give you a "out" so to speak, if you never kill low lvls who who are flagged, flagged afk players, players who are mid duel, or fighting other players. then you dont faall into the sissy class comments, if you do any or all those things. be proud of your sisyness, own it, admit it.

i sure i just pissed off all the kittys and rogues .. but. someone had to say it. grow a pair, fair fights are sooo much more fun, win or lose
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
well we wanted to debate but unfortunately i find myself agreeing with you again jubz, pve gear should be disabled in arenas and rated battlegrounds and pvp gear should be disabled in raids

ok ill try another one, thrall becoming warchief again is one of the dumbest things blizzard could have done with the story, varok saurfang would be a much more appropriate warchief
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/10/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Strayz
he says he is the best warrior on the server

Say what?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/11/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Rammbone
the horde version of layuth i guess. they are both wise and experienced in the ancient art of raiding

LOL...... comparing layuth to blackbert is like comparing a horse to sarah jessica parker, ONLY 1 is an actual horse. the other is just pretending

edit: im pretty proud of that one, and will be using it often

LoL I love Sex in the City
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I think they should make it so 2 to 3 people are vying for leader of the horde with gamon as mediator
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/14/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Jubz
I think they should make it so 2 to 3 people are vying for leader of the horde with gamon as mediator

an interesting concept, with the council approach. the problem is any coucil would require an orc representative and vol'jin, and the blood elves would never submit to a troll's authority. the events of the last 5 years of peace would never outweigh the previous 5000 years of war.

the only races that can unite the horde are the orcs and the tauren, every other race has reasons to hate at least one of the other races in the horde. for this reason i think the best setup would be to have old saurfang take over from garrosh and rule long enough for baine to get enough experience to take over in an expansion or two.

Edit: Gamon was just there for an lol right?
Edited by Hunyati on 7/14/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
who do you think i am!? do you think everything i say is just for laughs??? how dare you sir
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
i still stand by vol'jin as my main choice for a horde leader. with saurfang a close 2nd. i just don't feel any of the other main horde ppl have the "fake history" built up as much. and vol has come along way, from reclaiming echo isles by killing his oldest friend. to his interactions with garrosh in the cata cutscenes. just seemed to show a lot of leadership potential to me.

saurfang seems to be best suited as a "back seat leader" so to speak, the wise old war hero who can advise the leader/warchief and be the "rock" for them to lean on. i dunno , kinda get the feeling as a full on leader he would kind of have a "screw it" attitude, and not lessen the hordes standings, but not really improve the horde over all

(keep in mind these are fictional ppl, and they will behave how ever the writers decide. and knowing blizz, we are all wrong, and they will pull someone out of their butt and make him warcheif and have it written so well, it will seem like the obvious choice all along. i didnt see thrall passing leadership to the roid raging peanut head. but in the long run, its a cool story arc, bc we get to kill him now. stupid little brown emo orc)
Reply Quote
^ loremaster irl LOL

what a dorkasaur.

Rammbone's mom is so fat, when i shadowstepped her, i got a load screen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]