Surviving on a Dead Server

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Found something tonight that looks awesome.

http://www.openraid.eu/

It's a website that organizes cross-realm raids. And it looks ACTIVE!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lol no it's dead
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/06/2012 06:33 AMPosted by Animated
lol no it's dead
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Our server is about as lively as Michael Jackson after his doctor came to pay him a visit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
U THINK THIS SERVERS DEAD U AINT SEEN AUCHINDOUN SON
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
The entire game is in a decline. It has been months since new content has been released. We are in between expansions.

Let's all act shocked.
Edited by Onoudientt on 7/6/2012 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/06/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Dìavolo
There's a big difference between quiet and dead, oh, and I find it ironic Start found something you two can actually agree on. Inc derail kgo?

What?

First of all, I have no idea what you're talking about, possibly because you don't know the meaning of the word irony, possibly because you're extremely uninformed. Either way, you're going to have to elaborate

If I'm not mistaken, this thread was originally about openraid.eu/openraid.us, you're the one who went on a tangent about how "not dead" this server is, thus starting this conversation and derailing it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
"Edited by Onoudientt on 7/6/12 8:57 PM (PDT)"

Needs less edit.

Lol. I added "We are in between expansions. "
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/07/2012 02:57 AMPosted by Dìavolo
Rather contradicting telling me I have to elaborate yet also pointing out the obvious derail bent on the smartass responses to my original post. Whatever, still gave me a good laugh.

Are you ESL or something? In what way am I being contradicting? Make sure you know the meaning of a word before you use it, please.

Or, better yet, just stop posting on the forums altogether, before you make an even bigger !@# out of yourself.
Edited by Animated on 7/7/2012 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/06/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Dìavolo
and I find it ironic Start found something you two can actually agree on.

HEY MAN WE AGREE ON ALOT OF THINGS
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/06/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Onoudientt
Let's all act shocked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I wouldn't go as far to say this server is dead. Dead in my opinion means it is impossible to do anything like BH20's or pugg old content. But, it is pretty much close to impossible to put together a good group for anything unless it's right at peak hours. That became evident when I tried to run a pugg H ICC 25-man yesterday. We did 11/12 easily enough but when it came down to people actually having to follow a few mechanics all hell broke loose. It is pretty much in between expansions though so that tends to happen, well unless you're on a server like Illidan and then you can pretty much do anything at any time.

Openraid is a good place to get stuff done though. I got 14 non-meta Ulduar achievements done for 10-man on that a few days ago that I needed.
Edited by Atheric on 7/9/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Trololololo shadow traps
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
totemic said utlrax is hard rlly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]