Creating a local guild in Austin, TX

90 Draenei Shaman
Some friends and I were thinking about trying to make a local guild out of people in and around the Austin, TX area.

About the guild:
- we're mostly PVE oriented, but PVP occasionally if the mood strikes
- endgame raiding is the goal, one or two nights a week, probably nothing hardcore
- getting together IRL for drinks/food/other games/etc
- require you to be 21+ (purely for social drinking activities sake)

Post away if you're interested, or if you know anyone that might be interested in transferring to Proudmoore for this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/lightnings-blade/Austin_Pantless_Society/roster
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/09/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Enthrone
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/lightnings-blade/Austin_Pantless_Society/roster

Yes, we're aware there is a HORDE guild. But, they seem to be a bit inactive at the moment. This is for interest in starting an Alliance side guild on Proudmoore, especially for raiding in the MOP expac.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for more members!
Reply Quote
you guys still active and looking?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Here in austin looking for a realm and guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Im in austin :) i have a guild in suramar but id be willing to move to a new realm with more Austinites. Maybe hang out with fellow geeks. Im a 24 year old chick living in NW austin. In case you might think im a forty year old guy in a basement.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Not sure if anyone has made a guild for Alliance but would like to play with some local players and maybe have a beer and WoW night. I play on Nordrassil but if there is a better server let me know. :) I have a level 25 guild, and all are welcome to join if there is not one started. I play on many character most have Dakota or Dreck in the name.. Hit me up if you like to join the guild, or if there is one started elsewhere for Alliance players. Thanks!
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Hunter
Heck yes im in if anyone is still interested. I am currently playing on an acct in Farstriders with a few local friends as well. Lets keep this idea and thread alive
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I would love to play with some local folks again. My husband and I used to belong to the Austin Pantless Society, it was always a lot of fun!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I am currently in Oklahoma but will be relocating to Austin in a couple of months. I would like to throw my name in the hat as an interested party as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Heh, I don't live in Austin, or "near," but I live a few hours away from it :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]