LFG DS10 w/ heroics

93 Blood Elf Paladin
At the end of every week I spend hours spamming trade for a DS run for my poor ret pally here, so I figure I'll give this a try (oh whoa is me, the life of a casual raider).

Looking for a weekly heroic DS group for Fridays or Saturdays. 399ilvl, 5/8HM on this toon, 8/8HM on two others (Kalf with Cupcake Factory and Kubwoof with Legacy). I'm an experienced raider; during WotLK I got world 100/U.S. 30 kill of heroic 25 Lich King, U.S. 27th heroic Halion, as well as world 90th "A Tribute to Insanity". Just looking for a regular group to hang and bang with. I do have a prot spec (393ilvl) but very much prefer ret.

C'mon Destro, I know there's a pulse here somewhere!
Edited by Valthios on 8/2/2012 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hmm, maybe xfer to alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump. Valthios is a pretty solid ret pally. Raided with him more than a few times on my alts and he's most definitely better than half the scrubs you find in trade.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I understand that, All I was saying is that we have a lot of quality layers coming over ans just need a few more numbers to get t off the ground (25m) can easily run 2 10 man 8/8 hm groups now. Just thought Id offer to join our new guild.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
While I really do appreciate the offer, I'm just looking for a regular weekly pug group on horde side, not a new guild. I'm hoping there are still people around that play alts. I've got 7 85's on the server and raid regularly with 3 of them.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Cool, you have any ally toons at all?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Yep!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Interested in raiding / pvp on that toon ?
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Another week with no run. C'mon boys and girls, there's gotta be 9 quality players out there somewhere that want to run on a Fri/Sat!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Last attempt to get my Ret into a run before I shelve my alts until MoP. Now 8/8HM experienced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]