Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program

(Sticky)

72 Human Priest
Danrather needs only to enter this extravagant arrangement and he will be instantly select, so im going to give all of you a chance and try your hand, good luck for danrather will be the one making the ultimate choice of who will lead his righteous cause
Reply Quote
obviously i got my point across ^^
Reply Quote
72 Human Priest
thank you for understanding my son, for not many people will agree upon whom i will pick, the mantel of responsability that i will pass down upon to the chosen guild will be one of harsh strife and wicked discipline, they will stand out and be among the few who can almost attain the godly status that i have come to claim
Reply Quote
obviously im saying this so they will change stuff, wow like that wasn't clear enough
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
in after 0 replies
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
07/22/2012 06:40 AMPosted by Dernn
in after 0 replies

Blizz responding to good questions... preposterous!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Not one answer was given to our concerns and questions. I am not sure why I am surprised.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
My guildies think this isn't something we should benefit from, but new players. Tempered Verdict just wants to help new players find their place in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Good luck to you Timmee I hope you are chosen and wish you well. How was your Costume Party by the way?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank you for wishing me and my guild luck! The costume party was lots of fun. One of our guildies was in an ogre costume and another was dressed as a Christmas goblin with snowballs!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Garrosh

Audacity - Horde
Celtic Brotherhood - Alliance
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Aww man. No credit?! /cry

See thread "Does Garrosh have to be so bad?"

Little late with this, seeing as most have xferred.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]