TCG Loot-Cannot Validate Item

(Locked)

100 Night Elf Druid
It seems someone has screwed up on the major function abilities of the forums. At this moment in time I cannot post on any site related to this issue because of a “no character found” bug or the thread being locked. Staring another topic thread seems to be the only way to not get pushed aside from obtaining a resolution to the issue at hand.

I see this topic has not been touched upon on in a long while. This issue does still exist. I am trying to get my redeemed banana pet from Lando with zero luck. My main toon is located on a US server. Server status is only mentioned, as a large majority of you are aware, the EU servers where the only ones having these issues for a time back in 2010. The TCG item redemption does not work. Nothing I have tired works.

Actions taken to retrieve the pet include:
•Redeemed item code form my TCG card at: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/promotion.html
•Disabled ALL addons
•Reclogged completely from game with no addons
•Manually enter code
•Copy/Paste code

Item code cannot be validated is all the information I am given by the NPC in Booty Bay. At this point I have entered an in-game ticket to resolve the issue. Anyone have tips or ideas that could aid getting my pet?
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
You haven't tried a full UI reset. Disabling addons is not sufficient.

Perform the steps here, and let us know if it works:
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/fixing-corruption-and-damage-in-your-game-files
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -- The Fourth Doctor (in "Robot")
100 Night Elf Druid
Actually it did work. However, it worked not due to anything Blizzard did. The system was working fine. The whole incident was my fault. When entering the code to Lando I chose the wrong deck. Now I feel like a complete idiot and have learned a valuable lesson. Always double check your deck turn-ins people!!

Thank you for the great info though Pahanda. I hope it helps someone out there who may be having the same issue, not related to wrong deck turn-ins mind you.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i have had the same thing happen and nothing has worked. so what can be done for me? i am out the stuff i payed for the card and the in game item i am due
90 Dwarf Paladin
As I posted in the other thread you raised from the dead, verify that you're selecting the correct deck to redeem the code and that you're entering the code correctly. May want to try entering it by hand and double checking each number as you enter it.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]