Pros and cons of mists so far

90 Human Paladin
I didn't peg you for the sharpest guy, but wow. That wins the cake for the most ignorant political view I have ever heard. That was a bad post and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/13/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Rammbone
i hate talking politics period, . the only thing i have to say on the matter , is all 3 are stupid, its the UNITED states, not the divided states, do away with cogress, and have 3 prez at teh same time, with a vice prez for each. 1 republican, 1 demo, and 1 lib. and work together, to find the absolute middle ground on all topics. its obvious the country has split into 3 general crowds, why can only 1 be happy at a time generaly speaking , at our best, we can only keep 33 % of the USA happy

umm you really dont understand why our divisions of power exist, or the purpose of the executive branch at all do you? the three leader splits have been tried in the past and led to such tyrants as the ceasers and napoleon, really have to agree with bubble on this one (/shudder)

also, a bit of history, the reason the republican party is called the "grand ole party" is bc it is mostly racisist "good ole boys" who get dressed up in white sheets when things dont go thier way. think boss hog from dukes of hazard for example.

please do not rewrite history so absurdly, i mean you do realize that Abraham Lincoln was a republican right?

regardless politics has left the realm of whats best for the country. and become whats best for those who make the rules, no matter what political party. the only exception to that rule, is the things they do to get into office.

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government, except all the others that have been tried." - Benjamin Franklin
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/12/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Jubz
anyway, i really hope your not republican, cuz if you are, then id actually prefer not to talk to you

no certainly not a republican, and neither is Ron Paul for that matter

ok im done with the politics if everyone else is
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
division of power..... is that the face guy type of power? like pretty much any recent prez has had? or the crooked old man power that sits in congress. (i could go on a long rant about why everyone in congress should be fired ,restaffed, and all laws effecting the congressman themselves (Pay, benefits, exceptions, exemptions) should be re examined, and in many cases re written.

like i said before, i dislike talking politics . everyone has their own views of the perfect country and what could be done to improve it. i doubt very much some politician will read my post and think " omg, that's the perfect idea, we must jump on it at once" it was a random thought i figured id throw in to pad the wall of text. but if you honestly disagree about congress. and the other politicians, even tho i dont care to talk politics (or religion) please, do some research, other than the news, don't be fed info, seek it out your self.
i don't have time, i have finger paintings to finish

NOW, back to the expansion topic............

i heard Garrosh said jubbs was a chubby 16 yr old girl. even tho i agree. im still glad we get to kill garrosh in mists
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/14/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Rammbone
division of power..... is that the face guy type of power

Yeah you are reallly lacking in constitutional knowledge, too much so to attempt to debate me on it, but i will make an attempt to enlighten you. The divisions of power refer to the system of checks and balances. The executive branch, on its own, can not create any laws. It can only approve or veto laws that were passed by the legislative branch. In turn the judicial branch determines whether or not laws are legal (constitutional).

07/14/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Rammbone
like i said before, i dislike talking politics

You should dislike it, as you are quite bad at it. The thing is, we are not really discussing politics at all, i am simply trying to help you understand how our government is set up in the constitution. You are asking me to do some research, when you are exhibiting fundamental ignorance of how the US government is designed to function as well as an apparently tenuous grasp of the english language.

This post is neither political nor debatable really, it is merely a collection of facts regarding how the constitution defines the US government.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
i made the political post bc of jubs political troll post .(bringing up politics , and then inferring another had, and then bowing out by saying if it continues, he wont post.....) i didnt want it to get wasted. and i was pretty much talking out of my @$&, bc if i said rational things, it wouldn't have provoked such a response from you. but on a serious note (giggle) the checks and balances have really worked wonders (giggle) whats congress's salary, benefits, both during , and after office. what are they exempt from doing, or paying, for the rest of their lives?

the new pet battle system for mists looks pretty cool, as far as another in game option to have.i like how they have the families broken up, and how you can capture new pets in the wild. and it looked like they were almost as big as a hunter pet in a screenshot or 2
Reply Quote
Worse MOP discussion forum ever. lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Only the posts that offer nothing, ... kinda like yours actually.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pro: Pallys are still awesome.

Con: Warriors haven't been removed from the game yet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The best part about MoP is, once you cap your valor, you get a buff that earns you extra valor!

Also, cooking is the hardest part of the game so far.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
so far, the worst thing about MOP imo..... is cross realm zones. i have never gone to a high pop server for good reason, and it seems pretty short sighted of blizz to just force us to be in a high pop zone.
An example is. there was a time when we could sit at a rare spawn point and wait for the midnight "roll over" or on tuesday, if you were quick on the log in, you could have a really good if not garenteed chance at a rare spawn, be it a hunter pet, a vanity drop , or now, the new rare spawn battle pets. well, the past few days, ive had my alts parked at some rare spawn points, and either stayed logged in to watch the spawns at teh midnight roll over, or logged on within seconds of the servers coming back up. and ill be damned if there wasnt 12 + ppl, none of which were from our server. all camping the same spots.

I was pretty exited about the cross realm zones when i heard about them. thoughts like " YES. WE CAN ACTUALLY DO HALA AGAIN" ran thro my head............then, they actually went live, i don't think ive seen them used the way they were intended one time... ive seen fully geared pvprs from highly progressed , high pop realms, come to durotar to gank ppl mid duel, ive seen them killing opposit faction quest givers, run in and kill rares that hunters were in the middle of taming. and making sure that any rare spawns are even harder to find on a low pop server, than they are on a high pop server.

The " cool new option" factor has more than worn off, and for the first time, i can see a reason why i honestly migh t eventually stop playing. due to the fact that there is no way for me to fix it by myself, even the typical d bag suggestion " server switch" wouldnt help.

Am i alone here. does anyone enjoy the feeling of having something you are farming, and working hard to earn is snatched by ppl who have no right to items from out server?

do we benifit from the better AH prices on thier servers? if we can't even trade items in a dungeon group if they arnt from our server, how is it fair they have the ability to take from our server. i know there are many threads involving this subject. BUt apparently there are stil not enough, still not enough have voiced the reason why they are for or against it.

so far the only ones ive heard who like it, are only ppl lvling, bc of the group quests. or the ones who are abusing it to steal from other realms, and lets be honest, thats what it is,... stealing from another server.....

ok, thats the end of my rant
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Pro: I haven't had to put up with the mouth-breathers that populate this thread in-game.

Con: I probably will have to eventually.

amidoingitright?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
i think my posts were pretty cool on this thread too lol sorry for no jokes while bumping these threads. even though this isnt my thread. i still went in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]