Old Friends

85 Undead Warlock
This is a REAL longshot, but I've tried everything. I'm trying to locate some old friends that I used to play with. With the times we have grown apart and have not played in awhile, looking to see if they might see this or anything so I can contact some old friends to re-live some of the times that this game holds close.

The server was Gurubashi and the guild was Avante Garde the guild leader was Rhaina, who was named "Hopeful" at sometime, his first name was Scott. Other people that I'd like to be in contact with is Leora, Blump,(he also had something on frostwolf Alliance) Lylie/Maybeia.

Any point in the correct direction would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Well, I'm about two years late, but I can fill you in a bit. Hopeful quit for a bit right before TBC, and he sold his account. He wanted to play again after TBC launched, so we decided to re-roll on Warsong horde, which was when he switched to Rhaina. We got through Kara and had our MT vanish into thin air with no warning, couldn't find another, and dissolved.

-Sysrq
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I hope that at some point you guys find this post.. My name is Matt.. I was with you all in Avante Garde and I was a Night Elf Rogue named "Twiller" I have just come back to game within the past few months with WoD being on sale. Would like to get back in contact with you guys if possible. Good to hear that others have also returned to game--Miss you all and the memories.

I remmember Sysrq, Hopeful and Rhaina also blump! I made this alt Paladin with Hope's Name!!

Anyways I hope you guys find this post at some point and add my Battle Tag: Matterhiller@gmail.com.

-Twiller ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]