Have... Have We Met?

90 Night Elf Rogue
For those of you who don't mind helping a fellow Skywaller, please read on. For those who do mind, just click "Back" on your browser and suck my dagger.

If you're still here, this is what I need help with.

I'm one "wave" away from completing the achievement "Have... Have We Met?" on Mount Hyjal at Sethria's Roost. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5865 Tied directly to this "minor" achivement is the larger one of "Veteran of the Molten Front" and the Title: the Flamebreaker. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5879

I have been grinding this title for several weeks...nay, months...and have yet to spot "Chromie" so I can give her a simple, friendly /wave. I virtually never go outside of the guild looking for help but as they say, two hands are better than one and in this case, perhaps dozens of toons are better than a few.

I'll pay gold (not sure how much is fair...maybe 250 or so) to anyone who sends me a tell in game when they spot Chromie at Sethria's Roost AND can keep her there until I can fly over and /wave. I have NPC_Scan running when I'm in the area but obviously can't be in two places at once, hence I've resorted to the "it takes a village" approach to quell my frustrations. If I'm not online obviously there's not much you or I can do. If I am online, the only reason I won't drop what I'm doing and head immediately to Sethria's Roost is if I'm in a raid or doing something where others are relying on me.

I think this is pretty reasonable and am open to suggestions to make the completion of this achievement not only possible but probable. I have no hair left to pull out and if I see Choluna or Budd one more time........

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]