[A] WTS Heroic Deathwing Title / Mount

90 Human Warlock
FFS
Good People of Thrall,

Consider this a guild fundraiser. Instead of having a bake sale and selling Delicious Chocolate Cake or Chocolate Cookie, <FFS> will be selling the opportunity to come with us and kill the evil villain of this expansion, Deathwing, on heroic difficulty.

This once in a patch opportunity includes the following!

• Fantastic flying mount, the Life-Binder's Handmaiden without which no mount collection is complete!

• Savvy title, "The Savior of Azeroth" proclaiming to all the people of our game world that they owe their existence to your heroic feats!
  • An item level 416 weapon, great for slicing and dicing!
  • While the title will likely be around in the next expansion, if the past is any indication, Blizzard will reduce the drop rate of the mount to less than one percent. This may be your last chance!

The price will be comparable to other runs being offered on our server, and as always, I am happy to haggle. If you are interested or just have questions, please send me a message on Alliance Thrall either through PST or in game mail.

Thanks!
    Edited by Killsjoy on 7/5/2012 9:59 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Warrior
    Keep me posted...

...honey boo-boo.
    Reply Quote
    ooo
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    FFS
    Well, golly gee willikers, swat my bottom and call me Stephanie, this seems like the greatest thing since sliced Conjured Bread. Where do I sign up!
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Priest
    FFS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfSzgV1q5g&feature=related
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Priest
    FFS
    Grats on your Heroic Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps and Savior title!
    Edited by Furgoe on 7/11/2012 7:36 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Warrior
    Tol Barad is a little brighter, now that my tentacles are casting mind flay to light my path. <3
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    Hmmmmmm killing corruptions before the 2nd impale can go out on H Madness...

Blizz' took muh job!
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Priest
    FFS
    I think Bliz took OUR jobs. I'm feelin' pretty useless after that last dance.
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Priest
    FFS
    Bump because FFS guild money advert is more important than non-FFS guild recruitment adverts.
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Priest
    FFS
    Come get your Life-Binder's Handmaiden!!!!!

As seen hovering above Auction House entrances across Stormwind! Ridden by proud members of FFS displaying their hard-won <AFK> titles.

<AFK> title not included in purchase.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    I had this whole paragraph of stuff i was going to say, but a more succinct way came to mind courtesy of a Mr. Cosmo Kramer...

FOR SALE
    A big juicy mount/title!
    interesting trades considered...
    (it's all about tickling their buying bone)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]