Can't Queue in Dungeon Finder

90 Tauren Druid
The past couple days the Dungeon Finder has been quite finicky with me.

One moment I am able to queue for a random dungeon, the next I'm not. When I switch to the specific tab I can see two available dungeons (Blackrock Caverns and Throne of the Tides), and two that require me to reach a higher item level (Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle).

Thing is, when I go to queue for a random, it tells me I don't meet the requirements. Also, I got Stonecore yesterday from the random queue. So I'm extremely confused on this.

My armory may not be updated yet, as she's still showing as 82 when she's 83: My average equipped item level is 266, which is more than enough for those first two dungeons.
86 Goblin Warlock
07/06/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Iriomote
Thing is, when I go to queue for a random, it tells me I don't meet the requirements.

Your ilevel is very low.

Part of the reason is you have a BoA Head Slot on. Replace that with any level 81+ and it should help a great deal.

You should also replace the BoA Cape Slot, that also, is the reason your ilevel is to low to get into these dungeons.

My average equipped item level is 266, which is more than enough for those first two dungeons.

The system does not agree, I remember the ilevel required being around 300+, you might want to raise your ilevel as a test.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Alternatively, you can place items in your bags (for your helm and cape) that have level appropriate 'i-level' to them. That will also work to increase your i-level.
90 Tauren Druid
You do realise that you can hover your mouse over the dungeon's name and see the required ilvl, right? I KNOW my ilvl isn't too low. I've been able to queue all yesterday and earlier today, until about an hour ago.

Average equipped item level is still high enough with the heirlooms. Besides, I have greens I've swapped them with just to see and it still doesn't let me.
11 Goblin Shaman
Part of the reason is you have a BoA Head Slot on. Replace that with any level 81+ and it should help a great deal.

You should also replace the BoA Cape Slot, that also, is the reason your ilevel is to low to get into these dungeons.

You don't have to equip the items to raise your item level, as far as getting into the dungeon finder goes. As long as you have a regular head/cape item in your bank or bags, it will include those items in your overall item level, which is all that matters when queuing for randoms.
100 Blood Elf Priest
You do realise that you can hover your mouse over the dungeon's name and see the required ilvl, right? I KNOW my ilvl isn't too low. I've been able to queue all yesterday and earlier today, until about an hour ago.

Average equipped item level is still high enough with the heirlooms. Besides, I have greens I've swapped them with just to see and it still doesn't let me.
And did you in turn sell those green items you had in your bags? If so, then that is what made your iLvl to low since it counts your highest item level for the slot whether in your bags on on your character. Heirloom gear is iLvl 1 so unless you have level appropriate gear in your bag to offset those slots, your iLvl can be way to low.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I KNOW my ilvl isn't too low.

But it is, whether you want to listen to us or not. Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle require 272. You said yours is 266, therefore it's too low.

07/06/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Iriomote
I've been able to queue all yesterday and earlier today, until about an hour ago.

You just hit 83. Once you ding 83, the Dungeon Finder does not consider you for BRC or TotT anymore, as you are too high level. Your random queue is for Stonecore or VP, and as said above, you are too low level.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]