Thank You Dentarg - Oscar Speech

85 Blood Elf Warrior
So as a few people know I did realm transfer my main toon to Frostwolf last week. And I kind of snuck out the back door, so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of my Dentarg friends who have provided me with endless hours of entertainment in and out of game. I want to thank my various raid leaders and GM's.

Even though we had a rough ending, The Hordehound Gang was my baby and I was very proud of how I helped build it with Boomcraggle from day one through clearing regular DS. HHG provided great memories and life-long friends, I even inherited a little brother out of it (Direction). I will never forget the hours of sitting in the HHG clubhouse by the fire, BS'ing in vent, and it was never a real raid until my shirt came off and Zero and Pad were trolling me :P

Obsidean (Idontbleed) was my counterpart and is one of the best raid leaders on Dentarg. He stays calm and has the biggest heart in the world. He can hardly say no to anyone and always wants to help people out. Sid's raid teams will always be successful and fun to be in. :) Sid will always be one of my best friends in and out of game. Love you Sid <3

My final resting place was in IMHO. What can I say.....it's IMHO. While they have a highly regarded reputation in the realm they are just a bunch of trolls like the rest of us and no guild will ever have better messages of the day or guild notes. I will always have a home in IMHO and my alts continue to rest there.

A final thank you to all of my Dentarg friends, horde and alliance for the hours of raiding, trolling, PvP'ing and all the fail attempts to zerg SW! TB's were always fun and I don't know if anyone rememebers the night in the Goldshire "rastlin pit", but that was one of the funniest nights of my life!

If anyone wishes to keep in contact let me know and I'll make sure my real id gets to you. If I forgot anyone else I apologize, I just have so many wonderful friends and this post is already becoming a TL:DR post, lol.

I Love you Dentarg <3
Edited by Seressa on 7/26/2012 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
TL:DR
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
07/09/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Musicxd

JERK!!!!!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/09/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Seressa

JERK!!!!!! <3

hehe I'm just kidding. I read it all ;P
We'll miss you serry :3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
07/09/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Musicxd

But you get to talk to me everyday!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/09/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Musicxd

^ Grats on the guild, as well, by the way! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

^ Grats on the guild, as well, by the way! <3

oh thanks?

@ Serry - BWAH :D!
Edited by Musicxd on 7/9/2012 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
oh thanks?

Whoops! The grats was directed at Seressa, for getting into Rebourne. Perhaps I should have been more clear. D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
oh thanks?

Whoops! The grats was directed at Seressa, for getting into Rebourne. Perhaps I should have been more clear. D:

quoting fail lol >.<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
LOL, you guys are funny! Thanks Isese!
Reply Quote
this is lacking to say the least specially in chapter 5....
pro tip for your Oscar say "id like to thank the academy" not all of this gubbins.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
this is lacking to say the least specially in chapter 5....
pro tip for your Oscar say "id like to thank the academy" not all of this gubbins.

I guess I should have just let you write it out for me! LOL
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
The grass is always greener on the other side because it's fertilized with crap.

I'll be here all week!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Pretty sure I'll be xfering to Kil'jaeden this weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I didn't really know you but

bye

*sniffle*

"Goodbye Realm" posts always make me sad :c
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]