[H] - Nine Toed Ninjas - New to Server

86 Tauren Paladin
Hello All,

Recent transfers here from Alliance - Akama. Glad to be back on a populated server, and on the good side!

www.ninetoedninjas.com (almost done completely transforming)

Please note we are looking to establish ourselves on this server as a mature, good guild. We will raid on Tuesday's and Thursday's from 9-12ST. We will also be doing some rated BG's probably on Sunday afternoon and then at will when possible.

We have very few requirements, we are looking for raiders, pvp'ers, and a few general community members. The few requirements are.

Do not be a troll in General/Trade, etc.
Be mature
Access the site, and get on vent every once in a while is a plus
If interested in raiding or rated BG'ing, please make sure you are geared appropriately. Do not waste our time, and we will not waste yours.

I look forward to getting to know people on the server, and so far everyone has been really cool which is much appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
For those interested in raiding we were 3/8 Heroic at 2 raid nights a week, before the nerfs to DS.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
First and foremost, I must say what a relief and thank you for this server! It is nice to actually post in general chat, looking for community members, and not be flamed, but actually being welcomed to the server. What a refreshment of maturity that was extremely lacking in our last server.

We have recruited a few people that are under geared, but we are looking for the future in MoP, so of course we raided last night and just did a full clear of regular in about an hour and a half. At this point, we are welcoming people who are interested in raiding, and we will be able to gear you as much as possible. Just know that we are going to be looking for very skilled players, as Twizzy said above, for the low amount we raid (5-6 hours per week) we do clear a good amount of content.

We do have a solid guild bank, we offer free enchants, gems, etc. to help people get geared. We only ask in return that you are dedicated to us, and we will be dedicated to you.

www.ninetoedninjas.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I think the obvious question here is: What happened to your 10th toe?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/12/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Banric

Good question, Banric.

I love the guild name. Welcome to the server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I was thinking something else like : Do you like men?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
07/12/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Lukesdad

Is it weird if i say yes? Strifey is totally down!
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin

Used to play Rogue Spear series back around 1997. Leader at the time, who made the name was spending a nice summer afternoon showing his face to the sun for probably one of the few times in his life, cutting the grass. Somehow he ran over his foot with the lawn mower and cutoff a toe. Of course back then we were like 12 years old, so we proceeded to tell him how he moved like a ninja to be able to accomplish such a feat. Thus we were born.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Oh yea, still looking for members, PVP, PVE or general community members, wanting to help level up.

www.ninetoedninjas.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Used to play Rogue Spear series back around 1997. Leader at the time, who made the name was spending a nice summer afternoon showing his face to the sun for probably one of the few times in his life, cutting the grass. Somehow he ran over his foot with the lawn mower and cutoff a toe. Of course back then we were like 12 years old, so we proceeded to tell him how he moved like a ninja to be able to accomplish such a feat. Thus we were born.

That's an epic story.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/12/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Twizzy

Is it weird if i say yes? Strifey is totally down!

Well considering my guild is for closet !@#$%^-*!@s it isnt wierd at all my friend
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Magtheridon disappoints me nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy it as much as we do =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/11/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Strifey
First and foremost, I must say what a relief and thank you for this server! It is nice to actually post in general chat, looking for community members, and not be flamed, but actually being welcomed to the server. What a refreshment of maturity that was extremely lacking in our last server.

Wait, are you sure you're talking about the right server? That doesn't sound anything like Magtheridon...
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
we are still looking for more members in general. We offer a fair amount of guild daily repairs, free enchants, glyphs, gems, etc. to get you where you want to be.

We have a nice website, for whatever it is worth. It doesn't get used much with 35 people in a guild, but it is still nice and shiny. www.ninetoedninjas.com. Of course we have vent, we skype if needed, anything and everything else that other guilds might be able to offer. We are just looking to meet some cool people and have a good time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
07/19/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Smittzz

Wait, are you sure you're talking about the right server? That doesn't sound anything like Magtheridon...

Makes me wonder how bad Akama was...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
This is such a long late !@# bump but Bump!

Been off the radar since they all made the move over so still the same small guild. Looking to expand though and we have plenty of spots open for raids and of course always open too all new recruits any levels.

Same thing as before you want to do any pvp/pve just make sure you're a bit geared and dedicated to clearing content. Really hope too see some fresh new faces soon!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Applied to your site. Admittedly I am new to raiding/wow in general. But given the chance to speak ( over wow chat/skype, etc. ) I think I can prove I am not an idiot, able to perform, am open to criticism and growing/learning as a new player.

I do work thursday nights, but am off tuesdays.

So even if I just start as a fill in, or what have you, it will be much more enjoyable than just being on a massive, faceless leveling guild.

Thank you for taking the time to consider me :)
Edited by Wempus on 9/30/2012 1:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]