Akai Soubi...why do you have to be jerks?

90 Draenei Paladin
So...it's pre-expansion time and we're all a little bored. Lots of new characters, lots of level alts. What is one to do when they need honor to get some bg-worthy pvp gear? Well, one way that should be relatively easy and low-key is WG. But not lately, no. Akai Soubi seems to have taken it upon themselves to make WG their own private stomping ground. Because, what can possibly be more fun than 2 shotting lowbies and new 85s?
I just want to know why? Is it really fun? I wouldn't do WG unless I needed honor because I find it quite boring once you are geared enough to enjoy bgs and TB without getting stomped. So why is it that Akai Soubi has made it their bi-hourly mission to deny lowbies some hp? Why????
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Is this actually a serious post?
Reply Quote
Why do the alliance have to cry on the forums when they don't get their way? WG has been under alliance control pretty much since Cata was released. I know because I often tried, unsuccessfully, to take it back in some ridiculous 6vs1 or 8vs1 battles.
Now the tables have turned on you. That doesn't make Akai Soubi jerks. Get some more help and go beat them next time. I'm sure you won't see any of them crying about it here if you do. It is called PvP and you are doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
I know I'll be chastised for engaging but...

You really shouldn't be slandering over the forums, especially because you ran across us in a BG. A few of us enjoy PvP and are trying to complete achievements. Some people in our guild enjoy chatting over Skype while we queue for battlegrounds (not always WG). We also have a few people who want to acquire a bit of PvP gear.

It's not our intention to make BGs unpleasant for our Alliance counterparts. We have a few skilled players in our roster, so we run together as there are some very tough Alliance pre-mades we run into frequently.

If you really find low resilience PvP to be irritating, I would suggest running heroics for JP and converting said JP into Honor. Then queue up again once you have a decent set.

In closing, PvP is what it is. It's the same as TB when we have 8 players and 8 of the Alliance team are from the best PvP guild on the server. We don't go onto the forums and say, "Heist, you should stop queueing for TB because you make it not fun for us." Sometimes your team isn't as good as your opponents, but you take it in stride knowing you still get something out of it, maybe not what would be preferable, but atleast you got something.

Again, I'm sorry for winning.

Edit: I thought you meant WSG, but yeah, the point stands. We're trying to finish achievements.
Edited by Tremur on 7/10/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sorry! 22 wins left for my achievement, and then I'll be out of your hair.
Keep in mind that its not all that one sided! Its brokenly easy to defend the keep, I know Rupert and I have prevailed against teams that would have obliterated us anywhere else, but that cuts both ways: once you guys take it its very very hard for us to get it back. Its pre-expansion time and we're all a little bored. You're leveling alts, I'm working on achievements.

If it makes you feel better, we joke around about some of you guys too. I know our strat in one match was basically "Holy god, go wherever that rogue isn't" and "So Lollifer and anyone near him can't be killed, I guess!" I feel like a jerk when I Tstorm people off of things, but blizzard lets me, and you all'd do the same to me, its all in good fun =)
Edited by Azshios on 7/17/2012 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
English is bad at indeterminate gender OKAY?!

=-p

do the same to them

Or, you know... you could let us win, I guess? You have options, is all I'm saying. <3
Edited by Azshios on 7/10/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/facepalm. I'd be embarassed to be alliance if there weren't horde guys like this out there too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I see this Winter Grasp, that is a very under used zone. That's kind of interesting. But, Akai Soubi has done nothing wrong. That is the chance you take when you que up anytime for a BG. They have every right to make a premade, so do you. Maybe try running it on some off hours. At least somebody is using the zone, if anything they should be applauded.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight

Or, you know... you could let us win, I guess? You have options, is all I'm saying. <3

Silly Azsh! It's more fun when they struggle!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
then do the same to them

Did this for awhile today. Dudes got really grumpy about it. Then they left Rupert behind and we chased him around with silly grins on our faces. Then Legacy of Pain chased us off for killing a Warlock. I didn't get any achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
To be fair, I think that was the match after you guys (alliance, no one specific) spawn camped us in the fortress graveyard for much of the battle. The run back from the west graveyard is much longer! Afterwards I logged over to congratulate them on the tactic. <3
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
then do the same to them

Did this for awhile today. Dudes got really grumpy about it. Then they left Rupert behind and we chased him around with silly grins on our faces. Then Legacy of Pain chased us off for killing a Warlock. I didn't get any achievements.

I just want to say, you're a really good hunter :3

(No joke, you killed me 1v1 like 4 times)

I don't think it was very nice camping Nrgqt at our spawn point during that last WG, Akai... quite honorless in fact. It's a good thing 3 of us joined at the same time to turn the tides completely :)

Yeah that was me being a jerk in righteous vengeance for our fallen level 83 compatriot. You got your revenge several times over, so I don't feel as bad now! Wish you were still horde!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
It was me, I turned the tide. I killed that hunter's pet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yuba u so mean to me : /
i attacked u, then i stopped because i see it was u Yuba.
and then u kill me ._.
just a lowly ret pally trying to get some achieves >_>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I thought that was cool of Azshios to say they were just doing ach's and all that. I like WG and thought it would be some fun pvp time to have more than one person in there. So I gave up trying to use WG for gearing up an alt and went in on this char, only to find that they do not want to have pvp fun time. No. All they want to do is have their easy win for the ach. Two shot the seige, then run away. Rupert porting back into the keep, really? C'mon man! You wanted pvp ach's, so come pvp! Stop running away!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]