Deleted Character still showing

85 Dwarf Warlock
Hello,

My level 9 Druid named Ewiee on Chromaggus is still showing on my character list although it has been deleted months ago.

I created a new character with the same name/realm and it shows two characters named "Ewiee" on my character list.

I thought by creating and deleting the new character with the same name would fix it but sadly it didn't, it only deleted the new character.

Is there any way to remove the old deleted character off the list?

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah I was wondering that too, I used to have a lot of alts which I deleted and a lot of them still show up on the list.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm having that problem as well. It's really bugging me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Join the club.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
that god i thouht i was the only one .. still having the same issue, i even open up a ticket and they told me to clear out the wtf folder, but still didnt work, then i got another response saying that i need to post in this forum .. but i havent gotten any response yet, but im too still having the same issue , and my toons are deleted and its been almost a year .....
Reply Quote
11 Human Paladin
I've been deleted for months...... why is it so dark in here??
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Hey guys, thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for the delayed response. We have to fix this issue on a per account basis, but that process is being started for everyone who reported the issue on this thread.

Anyone else having this issue should reply to the thread so that we can get this fixed for you as well.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Reporting here kind sir would like to have this fix also deleted this character not so long ago about 2 years
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
09/11/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Meowornot
Reporting here kind sir would like to have this fix also deleted this character not so long ago about 2 years

I got you on the other thread, but thank you for posting it here, too!
Reply Quote
I'd like to have mine cleared out as well. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
posting in an epic thread.

can you fix mine, too.
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Warlock
My default character happens to be a level 6 warlock that I deleted months ago...Now and again my default forum character switches to this one for a few days and won't go away. Can you delete it from the list so I can use my actual characters lol?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Hey guys, sorry for the late update.

Naira, Cthula, and Darsummoner: Your accounts have been submitted to be fixed.

Unfortunately things get really hectic in the months surrounding a game launch, and we haven't been able to update everyone's account on this list.

We apologize for the delay in fixing this, and appreciate your patience!
Reply Quote
71 Goblin Warrior
My account got hacked a while back and the hacker created a character named "Hydrivert." I deleted the character a long time ago and he's still on the drop down menu.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi, my character list shows a level 55 Death Knight which I had deleted well over a year ago. Hopefully it can be removed from the drop down menu. Thanks.
Reply Quote
11 Night Elf Druid
I have a few still showing that have been deleted. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I'd like to have Oirrawarrio, Aerynor, Nirgilis, and Doumas removed from my character list. They're still up even though I deleted most a long time ago.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
This character I'm posting on no longer exists. Please delete!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
My character list, on the website and the armory, shows many characters that were deleted way back in 09. My biggest problem is that the list also shows a level 1 priest with this exact name on the exact same server as this character that I'm posting from. As a result, I cannot access this character at all on the Mobile Armory as only the level 1 doppleganger shows up.

The only characters on my list that I do actually have is this one, Gorrik, Zellmor, Drunkenfriar and Magimike
Edited by Friarmike on 10/8/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I also just discovered that I can't access this character's profile on the website either, it keeps telling me that I'm under level 10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]