<Siege> WTS achieves/titles/mounts

85 Worgen Druid
<Siege> is offering all Cataclysm raiding achievements, titles and gear as we prepare for Mists of Pandaria. We accept only gold transactions, though we do have options available for cross realm interest.

Prices are not necessarily final and package deals will be considered, but be prepared to spend in the close neighborhood of the listed prices.

MOUNTS/TITLES:
Heroic Madness of Deathwing - Life-Binder's Handmaiden - 110k
Heroic Madness of Deathwing - "Savior of Azeroth" - 50k
Heroic Ragnaros - Smoldering Egg of Millagazor - 80k

Legendary Dagger Stuff:
-Cluster sale price (one run): 70k

Legendary Staff Stuff:
6/7 heroic clear 50k for all
-Embers
-Cinders
-Siphons

GEAR:
We also offer full DS heroic gear runs with various pricing depending on the number of items the buyer wants. We handle all of these on a case by case basis so realid me and we'll talk.

We may still consider selling the other items such as tier 11 achievements on a case by case basis, just add me to real id and we'll talk. I'd like to thank all of our buyers again for their business and hope to see you all again in MoP.

Feel free to realid me at danielalford@charter.net for inquiries, or contact any Siege member in game and they'll point you in the right direction.

Contact
Alford - danielalford@charter.net
LP - Liverpoolfromwow@gmail.com
Dev - mathew.klimas@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Waiting for... Drak'thul internet defense force.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
<Siege> is offering all Cataclysm raiding achievements, titles and gear as we prepare for Mists of Pandaria. We accept only gold transactions, though we do have options available for cross realm interest.

Prices are not necessarily final and package deals will be considered, but be prepared to spend in the close neighborhood of the listed prices.

MOUNTS/TITLES:
Heroic Madness of Deathwing - Life-Binder's Handmaiden - 110k
Heroic Madness of Deathwing - "Savior of Azeroth" - 50k
Heroic Ragnaros - Smoldering Egg of Millagazor - 80k

Legendary Dagger Stuff:
-Cluster sale price (one run): 70k

Legendary Staff Stuff:
6/7 heroic clear 50k for all
-Embers
-Cinders
-Siphons

GEAR:
We also offer full DS heroic gear runs with various pricing depending on the number of items the buyer wants. We handle all of these on a case by case basis so realid me and we'll talk.

We may still consider selling the other items such as tier 11 achievements on a case by case basis, just add me to real id and we'll talk. I'd like to thank all of our buyers again for their business and hope to see you all again in MoP.

Feel free to realid me at danielalford@charter.net for inquiries, or contact any Siege member in game and they'll point you in the right direction.

Contact
Alford - danielalford@charter.net
LP - Liverpoolfromwow@gmail.com
Dev - mathew.klimas@gmail.com

Come home, its time for dinner, leave the Drak'thulians alone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/06/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Nimmrak
Come home, its time for dinner, leave the Drak'thulians alone.

What's for dinner?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/06/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Janaire
What's for dinner?

I bet it is chicken.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Posted by Janaire
What's for dinner?

I bet it is chicken.

Actually, Ramen.

But yeah. Maybe chicken on paydays.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i would like to buy the ragnaros mount. i have about 80k atm so that seems fair from where i stand. i am open to a realm xfer just please give me details on whether or not you still do the runs
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Posted by Janaire
What's for dinner?

I bet it is chicken.

Actually, Ramen.

But yeah. Maybe chicken on paydays.

mmmm ... Ramen
^_^

*hugs
Kai
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Ramen where I bet lunar ate it >.<.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
WTS - Jatul

*hugs
Kai ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]