Looking for a guild

67 Tauren Druid
Hey guys,

Just came back to WOW after quiting during BC. I am looking for a guild that has helpful people to answer any questions I have about the new game stuff..... this game has changed a ton.

Please reply to this post or send me an in game mail. Thanks

PS... Planning on leveling this guy and hoping to raid as a resto.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hello,

If you were perhaps looking to go Alliance instead there's and entire guild dedicated to PvP and helping each other get geared. We're pretty new, Level 3 now. But we have many 85 members willing to help however we can, including myself. We'd also be more than willing to help you better understand the game. Though I'm not the fluent one of game mechanics of the guild if you have any questions I can try to answer them here and now.

Edit: We plan to do heroic dungeons and try raids together as well. I personally don't like too and all I have is PvP gear so it's not my forte but I hope in with them from time to time on a random.
Edited by Kaellom on 8/1/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Warrior
Hey Kill,
I, my wife, and several long time friends have started our own guild. We're building this from the ground up aiming to be a place where players of all levels can come together, learn about the game and have a drama free environment. The core members are all players with careers dating back to vanilla and all very knowledgeable and highly skilled players. Cata is obviously about done so construction of our raid team is aimed more at MoP, but we all run roics and LFR together. The goal of the guild is to give new players a place to learn and grow. The raid team is geared towards more progressive players.

We have vent set up. I doubt we'll do a website unless there is high demand for one. In my past experiences, only a small group of people use them.

Assuming you have an ally toon that is looking for a home feel free to contact me on Franksbeanz or Serberos if you are interested.
Edited by Franksnbeanz on 8/7/2012 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Horde person posts asking about a guild, not mentioning anything about being open to faction change...

Only Alliance people keep offering their guild....

Ahh Khaz Modan nevar dissapoint
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Read my post again. I didn't ask him to flip. I said if he has an ally toon that is looking for a home.

You're right... KM never fails .
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Read my post again. I didn't ask him to flip. I said if he has an ally toon that is looking for a home.

You're right... KM never fails .

Reading comprehension is strong with this one.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin

Assuming you have an ally toon that is looking for a home

Right again
Edited by Azbanker on 8/7/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]