lol at the best guild on server.

90 Human Paladin
This thread is going places.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
lol...jubz good....they see me trollin...they hatin..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
07/10/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Bubbleøseven

Hey, this thread is more interesting than all of the others combined for the past month.

You are probably some elderly citizen who doesn't have time for fun.

I just tried to make a fun/trolling/interesting/rammbonesucks/cool thread that people would have fun with and you bring all your negativity in here.

Are these the kind of people seraphym recruits? Are these the kind of people seraphym lets stay in their guild? Does the seraphym guild hate puppies and kittens?

I don't know, I'm just asking the questions. Someone has to...
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
Your hatred makes me stronger
And you still smell of summers eve.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
07/10/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Randylahey

Are these the kind of people seraphym recruits? Are these the kind of people seraphym lets stay in their guild? Does the seraphym guild hate puppies and kittens?

I don't know, I'm just asking the questions. Someone has to...

We keep him around for someone to troll in vent/gchat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey, this thread is more interesting than all of the others combined for the past month.

The lint in my belly button is more interesting than your entire personality.

07/10/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Deathpwnu

And because #1 pally tank US
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 7/10/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/10/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Strayz
edit: just trying to start a civilized conversation guys, and to the person who said who in the blue hell are you... i am what feeds on your nightmares mwahahahaha

I doubt that you are, but just in case, burn in hell Ben Bernanke you traitor!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Does the seraphym guild hate puppies and kittens?

I cannot speak for all of my guildies, but personally i love them. They are so tender.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/10/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven

The lint in my belly button is more interesting than your entire personality.

And because #1 pally tank US

if i didnt know any better i'd say you and and henyati are both elderly citizens heck bent on ruining childrens fun. your inadequate come-back has warranted a lame response from me as well. i won't even try to make fun of you if all you do is talk about ur belly button.

#1 pally on us was obvi a joke and meant to make people laugh, but im not laughing.
buddhists arent laughing..(inside joke, you would have to know a bit about the religion)
and im on skype with some very influential people atm and they all agree that its not funny.

please refrain from posting on this thread if its not about helping bladefist return to its former glory and/or making light of seraphyms inevitable downfall from being gnarliest guild on server.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Im obviously a rank one and i deserve to be talked about
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/11/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Strayz
if i didnt know any better i'd say you and and henyati are both elderly citizens heck bent on ruining childrens fun

if children are having fun it means they are not working hard enough
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
07/11/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Hunyati
if i didnt know any better i'd say you and and henyati are both elderly citizens heck bent on ruining childrens fun

if you and bubbloseven had a talk show it would be called

EXCELLENT RESOURCE! your one stop shop for asking questions about how men deal with being stay at home spouses.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/11/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Hiimjubz

if you and bubbloseven had a talk show it would be called

EXCELLENT RESOURCE! your one stop shop for asking questions about how men deal with being stay at home spouses.

i wish i had a sugar momma, that would be awesome, but unfortunately until then i have to keep telling my boss how to do his job, and doing the things he cant seem to figure out for him
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
#1 pally on us was obvi a joke and meant to make people laugh, but im not laughing.
buddhists arent laughing..(inside joke, you would have to know a bit about the religion)
and im on skype with some very influential people atm and they all agree that its not funny.

Why did you take that as a joke. It's called ego inflation. If you say it enough times, people will catch on. Just like you are doing. You keep saying that your posts have a reason to exist in that they will make these forums better, but if someone offserver were to visit our forums they would only see bickering between 7 toons of the same person craving attention. Since I am not religious, I don't believe everything happens for a reason and have not seen one reason as to your existance at all.

------------------------------

#1 pally tank US
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/11/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
#1 pally tank US

Look up CTC, and learn what it is before you make that claim. Yugre's Alt is a better pally tank.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Carrot-Top Comedy?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/11/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Blackbert
Look up CTC, and learn what it is before you make that claim. Yugre's Alt is a better pally tank.

/run print(('%.2f/102.4'):format(GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5))

Uhh not sure what to say there bud. I guess you are saying that I'm not 102.4 while raid buffed? I'm actually exactly 102.41 avoidance with my dodge trinket at 10 stacks.

Blackbert sticking his head up his !@# like the good 'ole times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/11/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven

/run print(('%.2f/102.4'):format(GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5))

Uhh not sure what to say there bud. I guess you are saying that I'm not 102.4 while raid buffed? I'm actually exactly 102.41 avoidance with my dodge trinket at 10 stacks.

Blackbert sticking his head up his !@# like the good 'ole times.

CLEARLY EVERY INSURGENCY ALT IS BETTER AT EVERY CLASS ARE YOU DUMB BRO?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/11/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Radial

I DIDN'T GET THAT MEMO, DON'T HATE ME.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/11/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven

I DIDN'T GET THAT MEMO, DON'T HATE ME.

Well, I do, 'cause I ain't you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]