lol at the best guild on server.

90 Human Paladin
And I was CTC on Anub'arak as a DK, get at me bro.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
#1 pally on us was obvi a joke and meant to make people laugh, but im not laughing.
buddhists arent laughing..(inside joke, you would have to know a bit about the religion)
and im on skype with some very influential people atm and they all agree that its not funny.

Why did you take that as a joke. It's called ego inflation. If you say it enough times, people will catch on. Just like you are doing. You keep saying that your posts have a reason to exist in that they will make these forums better, but if someone offserver were to visit our forums they would only see bickering between 7 toons of the same person craving attention. Since I am not religious, I don't believe everything happens for a reason and have not seen one reason as to your existance at all.

------------------------------

#1 pally tank US

I took it as a joke because it sounded like one. I really doubt you are the best pally at any spec. If I am not mistaken, you can't have something that gives you an advantage over someone else because you have the same gear as someone else. So that means by being number 1 you have to have situational awareness and skill that is better than every one elses. I just don't see that happening, and I can tell because of how lame you are.

actually I really have no idea, never raided with you and honestly am not up to date on pve at the moment. I still doubt you're the best by a long shot though.

I have never directly said my posts have a reason at all. I just wanted to be a catalyst for conversation and trolling and laughter. These forums ARE boring. Everyone would agree, whether they like it that way or not.

And only on 1 post do i ever talk to myself on different toons. You have made up so much that really everything you said in the post by you that i'm quoting is wrong. I can literally nit pick at everything you said because you are just making stuff up in your posts, bubbleoseven.

lastly, you dont have to be religious to get that, i said you need to know a bit about the religion. i'm not a buddhist, but i am culturally aware.

but you are projecting your seriousness/negativity on me and thats not what im about, so im going to end this post in something funny.

I trolled hentayi i trolled bubbleoseven at the SAME DAMN TIME! lol
(if you don't get that, its a song...)
Edited by Hiimjubz on 7/12/2012 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/12/2012 06:49 AMPosted by Hiimjubz
I trolled hentayi

Obvious Erikgreen alt is obvious
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Saying someone was trolled means they actually got trolled. Taking notes from Destined in Insurgency? He used to say that he trolled everyone in the entire thread, while he was actually just making unintelligible posts about nothing. I see striking similarities.

If you want to troll, go try your facebook friends, if you have any; way more fun.

----------------------

#1 pally tank US, eat it
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I just wanted to be a catalyst for conversation and trolling and laughter.

and for this sir i commend you, it was quite boring before you arrived on the scene, although the very best threads of the year so far pertained to 10 vs 25 arguments in dragon soul and have long been deleted

I trolled hentayi

if you call anything that you said regarding me trolling, then i must say that you have failed miserably with your half-assed efforts, next time apply yourself

Obvious Erikgreen alt is obvious

you just blew my mind
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
OMG dude i remember erikgreen from way back a long time ago! he was a quiet person though, i dont think thats me.

anyway, does he still play?

im not sure who destined is, but im pretty sure im the best ever
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
OMG dude i remember erikgreen from way back a long time ago! he was a quiet person though, i dont think thats me.

erik is probably 95% of the reason i can no longer notice whether or not my name is spelled correctly, half the time he doesnt even get close
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

erik is probably 95% of the reason i can no longer notice whether or not my name is spelled correctly, half the time he doesnt even get close

Huntayi
Hantuyi
nahtyui

all the same when Erikgreen is at the keyboard.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/11/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Radial
with my dodge trinket at 10 stacks
LOL

So your most geared cause your useing a high level trinket that is bad? Your weapon is bad too, Regular Souldrinker is better then what your using.

So again, why are you using the wrong gear? Ilevel is not > all
Edited by Blackbert on 7/14/2012 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
hey guys, this is a trolling thread, if ur not gonna troll, gtfo

seriously though, tell ur guildies and friends to get on the forums. my other server has like a new thread every hour. this one has like 5 a month....

There must be someone that irks you or makes you want to go on a rant.

Please post about them here. I'll start

Audio, the mage, that guy just won't quit. Whenever he falls down he just gets right back up. He lives by the motto, "it doesnt matter how many times you get knocked down as long as it's one less than you get back up."

Like seriously, what a dork. Someone should show him what for!!!

Another reason I chose him is because he is banned on the forums and can't respond to this hahahahaha
Edited by Jubz on 7/14/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
07/14/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Blackbert
LOL

So your most geared cause your useing a high level trinket that is bad? Your weapon is bad too, Regular Souldrinker is better then what your using.

Assuming that you meant to quote Bubble, yet are bad and didn't, if you knew anything about tanking classes you'd know that not all BEST IN SLOT items are the same for every class. Warriors are not paladins and paladins are not warriors, you baddie. I don't even like Bubble that much and I will back him up there.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

#1 in your hearts, #1 in your meters, #1 in ego.
Reply Quote
I've just contacted the BBB about seraphym and apparently you guys aren't even registered with them.

I see no grounds for anyone from seraphym to be talking about anyone else if you can't even meet the requirements for a guild set by the BBB.

This is coming from the best hunter this side of the Mississippi so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm saying.

As for bubble, I don't think anyone likes him that much. You never hear anyone clamoring for bubbles attention, and no, saying that is not ironic. I'm just agreeing with deathownyou? about what he said. Bubble is probably a solid tank, but nothing special.

You see Seraphym is like the pacers, they have no all-star players, but they are a good team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL

You have no idea what you are talking about. And as death said, BiS is different for each class.

You suck at life.
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 7/25/2012 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I've just contacted the BBB about seraphym and apparently you guys aren't even registered with them.

I see no grounds for anyone from seraphym to be talking about anyone else if you can't even meet the requirements for a guild set by the BBB.

This is coming from the best hunter this side of the Mississippi so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm saying.

As for bubble, I don't think anyone likes him that much. You never hear anyone clamoring for bubbles attention, and no, saying that is not ironic. I'm just agreeing with deathownyou? about what he said. Bubble is probably a solid tank, but nothing special.

You see Seraphym is like the pacers, they have no all-star players, but they are a good team.

Jubs so funny xD.

Everyone knows I am the All-Star around these parts!

EDIT: Forgot my signature!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

#1 in your hearts, #1 in your meters, #1 in ego.
Edited by Deathpwnu on 7/14/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/14/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Boomie

i am better than roy hibbert, hands down
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/14/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Boomie
As for bubble, I don't think anyone likes him that much.

There is so much truth in this I just had to quote it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LOL

Don't you fake quote you fat cow.
Edited by Radial on 7/15/2012 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Why in the blue heck is darkbert getting more attn than me on my own thread?

Like i said, if ur not trolling or are named radial, gtfo this thread.

srsly, who are u radial, i checked you out, ur not even on this server mr.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The most popular Priest to ever play on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gwynna, don't hate me cuz I'm a beautiful draenei and you're a short, ugly dwarf.

We have love/hate relationships here at Seraphym :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]