lol at the best guild on server.

90 Human Paladin
07/14/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Radial
The most popular Priest to ever play on this server.

TBH I think that might be Gundox, in the "well known" sense of the word. Not saying anyone liked him though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/14/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
The most popular Priest to ever play on this server.

TBH I think that might be Gundox, in the "well known" sense of the word. Not saying anyone liked him though.

A) Hush.
B) Does anyone really like me? No. No is the answer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This isn't trolling. Bubble and Serawhatever really think they are quality and competing. Death that trinket is bad for all classes. I'm just trying to help you out, maybe if you got rid of the guy who has held you back then you could compete. But then again being #1 in the forums after everyone has left, it isn't winning. Might as well off your guild and try to start over after the cata, you guys had.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
07/15/2012 01:39 AMPosted by Blackbert
This isn't trolling. Bubble and Serawhatever really think they are quality and competing. Death that trinket is bad for all classes. I'm just trying to help you out, maybe if you got rid of the guy who has held you back then you could compete. But then again being #1 in the forums after everyone has left, it isn't winning. Might as well off your guild and try to start over after the cata, you guys had.

Not really that long, but still didn't read.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

1) Isn't trolling, just unwarranted posts by a guy who I thought was an idiot and has now confirmed that for me.

2) The trinket I got after killing the hard content is not what held us back.

3) #1 at forums, thanks! One small victory at a time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Absalom/advanced

What trinket is he using? What guild is he in? How stupid do you feel now? Do you need a shoulder to cry on?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/15/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Bubbleøseven
3) #1 at forums, thanks! One small victory at a time.

you sir, are number 2....... and i ain't talkin bout forums.

your posts are not witty, funny, fun to read,or entertaining , they would even qualify as sub par trolling comments, if thats what you want to claim they are. you are simply a mean spirited angry little child who uses forums to try to make your self feel better, but what you don't know, is we pretty much just laugh AT you, not with you. what you lack in quality, you more than make up for with quantity. " hmm, cant think of anything funny to say. so ill just say a lot of things." and use the exact same putdowns , come backs, burns, w/e you call them over and over and over " you're bad derka der" .

toss me some gold, ill write you some material.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
#1 priest on server is me.

bubbleoseven is actually boring people on a thread meant to excite people into a fiery rage.

as for insurgency vs seraphym, they are both pretty good guilds, if you guys are both on the same content then you guys are equal for the most part. sure some people are getting carried through content, but not everyone can be as good as Divinity back in BC.

Anywho, 1 trinket doesnt make or break a raid so even though bubbleoseven does suck, its not like hes holding back the guild.

srsly guys, if u have real gripes with ppl, then make a new thread, this is only for fake/trolling arguments. unless i am being trolled and you guys are all working together, then i apologize, and please continue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
unless i am being trolled and you guys are all working together, then i apologize, and please continue.

Rammbone is....well...uh......I'm not sure what he's doing exactly. His posts aren't trolls (that I can see), he isn't actually trying to argue anything, he isn't inciting anyone; he's just kind of...here.

07/14/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Boomie
Bubble is probably a solid tank

07/15/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Randylahey
even though bubbleoseven does suck

this is only for fake/trolling arguments

SO THIS WHOLE TIME NOBODY WAS SRS AT ALL AND BERT ISN'T A TOOL? This thread is as useless as a tissue paper raincoat. You'll still need to convince me about that tool part not being real though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

We all take Fury Warriors seriously.

you sir, are number 2....... and i ain't talkin bout forums.

your posts are not witty, funny, fun to read,or entertaining , they would even qualify as sub par trolling comments, if thats what you want to claim they are. you are simply a mean spirited angry little child who uses forums to try to make your self feel better, but what you don't know, is we pretty much just laugh AT you, not with you. what you lack in quality, you more than make up for with quantity. " hmm, cant think of anything funny to say. so ill just say a lot of things." and use the exact same putdowns , come backs, burns, w/e you call them over and over and over " you're bad derka der" .

toss me some gold, ill write you some material.

Nobody even reads what you post at this point.

#1 priest on server is me.

That seems irrelevant. I guess you need to toot your own horn whenever you can, though!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/15/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
Rammbone is....well...uh......I'm not sure what he's doing exactly. His posts aren't trolls (that I can see), he isn't actually trying to argue anything, he isn't inciting anyone; he's just kind of...here.

lol. seems i got your panties in a wad several times. and no, im not a troll. i aim to get laughs, not make ppl mad. and i don't care to argue, i do like debating, but that requires both sides to be informed on the topic, and unless we are talking about how supple yo momma bewbies are, you cant keep up with me.

would you like some neosporin for that burn?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/15/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Radial

(am i to assume you didnt read it before you quoted it?....or the other things of mine that have been quoted?.......)

lol i guess its a good thing for you tho , this way no body will see me call you a big ole tub of summers eve.

this is for you and bubble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4
Edited by Rammbone on 7/15/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/15/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Rammbone

(am i to assume you didnt read it before you quoted it?....or the other things of mine that have been quoted?.......)

lol i guess its a good thing for you tho , this way no body will see me call you a big ole tub of summers eve.

this is for you and bubble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

Watched the video. Didn't read the post so I guess it was YOU who lost?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
^ that
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol, you are both liars, but its honestly no skin off my back if you don't read them. is your loss. have any of you had ppl whisper you out of no where while you are playing just to tell you your posts were hilarious on forums? no... you don't bc you both are sooo busy acting like a masingil , everyone just thinks you are pricks. you may have some ppl who kiss you a$$ bc they want you to carry them, or bc you have a high rank in your guild or w/e. maybe you guys don't know me as well, since you are on the allie side, and don''t get to interact with me much. but if you want to beat me at a "mouth-off" you better get better material than " nobody even reads your posts anymore" and then quoting one of my posts. if you can't be witty, or funny, take your a$$ to a diff thread. you could name it "nobodys who hate somebodys"

i said good day sir t('-')t
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Deathpwnu

Not really that long, but still didn't read.

translation " no pictures and can't read"
Reply Quote
76 Worgen Druid
Between Ram, Jubz, and Bert.. the things that you say are hilarious, even if you are trolling.
Bubble and Death seem to just be mad about something. I'm guessing they act like this online b/c they get picked on too much in school. But like Rammbone said , at least TRY to be funny, maybe if you keep talking with him, some will rub off on you guys. Laugh more! !@#$% less. You'll live a longer life.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyUnSuYYs18

since i know you 2 have a hard time reading, but like pretty pictures
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/16/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Rammbone
since i know you 2 have a hard time reading

Here's the skinny. I (Speaking for only myself) have no problem reading posts. It's only yours that I couldn't care less about. If nobody ever read your posts anywhere on this forum, their life would be exactly the same, with no missed knowledge. You are like a 5yr old whispering into peoples' ears saying "I have a secret." What possible bit of information could a 5yr old possibly have that would be of importance to anyone? Do you think people read your posts and say "Wow, I didn't know that dogs could be brown sometimes, that's so insightful." If they did, they are showing sarcasm at your lack of discernible information in any of your posts.

Also about that Odditi troll above you, although rule 8 exists, nobody cares since you don't post on your main.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/16/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Bubbleøseven
Here's the skinny. I (Speaking for only myself) have no problem reading posts. It's only yours that I couldn't care less about. If nobody ever read your posts anywhere on this forum, their life would be exactly the same, with no missed knowledge. You are like a 5yr old whispering into peoples' ears saying "I have a secret." What possible bit of information could a 5yr old possibly have that would be of importance to anyone? Do you think people read your posts and say "Wow, I didn't know that dogs could be brown sometimes, that's so insightful." If they did, they are showing sarcasm at your lack of discernible information in any of your posts.

oh man, you are making this too easy, ill start from the top. you read my post beech... deny it some more...strike 1

when did i say my post were insightful (i guess since you never read them, you really don't have a clue what i say in them).... strike 2

i disagree about ppls lives being the same if they didn't read my post . bc laughter will always improve ones quality of life. strike 3

as for the odditi person thats all you have to say? is "derka der, not on a main derka der"

can some one other than bubble please jump in here, i need some real competition, its not fun when its against someone so ill prepared mentally. once again, he managed to say a whole lot, but with no true content.

now talk some more trash and respond to this post, all the while insisting you dont even read my post, afterwards, go take a shower, you still reek of summers eve.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I feel as though I have been debating religion with a christian this whole time now. Since I am being logical and you are not, we cannot exchange words any further. Ignoring you will not only help me retain sanity but also will stop highlighting month old threads which you necro. Also, you literally took my last post, dumbed it down, and spit it back at me with no added commentary; imitation is the highest form of flattery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]