@ Malacai

90 Human Paladin
Dimagus was fun to have around, was always in WG.

Those were the days..Tol Barad was an awful design.

Tol Barad is the bastard child of Wintergrasp.

WG was a PvP zone no matter what. Thats what made it, and the battles there fun.

Just saw you in there. I left so you guys could win, gotta crash for the night anyway lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
dimagus......:| i remember playing my warlock going AFK on my flying mount in WG coming back to find im dead i look in combat log and the jew had blast nova'd me off my flying mount XD good times. Still never got him back either :{
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
bumping because I just lol'd at this thread!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
its cool ill /leave tb every time frosty comes around
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't think Malacai reads the forums. He's too busy PvPing literally all the time. I've never seen him leave a BG I've done with him or a Tol Barad, but I may be biased because he's my guildie.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm with Loriné on this one I've done several BG n Tol Barad's with Malacai and I have never seen him leave once. I may be biased as well since we're guildies, but I think somebody is a little butt hurt for not being able to kill him. BTW back then he use to D/C a lot due to his net.
Edited by Anadraypries on 8/13/2012 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Dimagus was never a gnome. Just throwing that out there..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]