Hardcore PVPr possible transfer to Horde

90 Human Death Knight
Looking for a guild to run DS, RBG's , and arenas!
one of the main reasons is way to many trolls/ fanboys on my current server, do to the "celebrity wow players" on darkspear.
I also miss Horde alot lol let me know asap =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well Ravenholdt is a bit dead atm. If you want to pvp you're better off staying alliance, the human racial is a huge advantage and most of the pvpers on this server are alliance. The Indelibles runs DS I believe. If you want WPvP join House Ravensong, if you like to duel and do arenas I would say join Victoria Vel Nex. As for rbgs... good luck getting into a group, you'll either be pugging or playing as a substitute for an already formed team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/05/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Aorris
Well Ravenholdt is a bit dead atm. If you want to pvp you're better off staying alliance, the human racial is a huge advantage and most of the pvpers on this server are alliance. The Indelibles runs DS I believe. If you want WPvP join House Ravensong, if you like to duel and do arenas I would say join Victoria Vel Nex. As for rbgs... good luck getting into a group, you'll either be pugging or playing as a substitute for an already formed team.

This basically. I'm sure it will all change in MOP however, I have a feeling Ravenholdt will be going somewhere then. We have a great community though.
Edited by Graycen on 7/5/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ravenholdt is dead just like every other realms before an expansion. I have a Death knight on Darkspear and I still love Ravenholdt. Welcome to RH if you decide to come. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Either I was going to make a DK on the server.. or transfer its nearly impossible to not pug anything on darkspear because of the over population

but I see what you guys are saying and ty very much for the guild recommendations I really appreciate the help, lol I would level another toon but im just so lazy with that

WTB transfer ;]
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking for a guild to run DS, RBG's , and arenas!
one of the main reasons is way to many trolls/ fanboys on my current server, do to the "celebrity wow players" on darkspear.
I also miss Horde alot lol let me know asap =D

Yeah, Dark Spear has changed a lot since the mass PvP migration to our server. Level all my toons ally side since '04. I have since transferred almost all of them but my Hunter and DK. They will remain on DS so long as I can farm the AH for gold.

Too many unknowns there now for me to hold any loyalty to that server.

As for Ravenholdt, its a fine server on either faction. Though you will find a few that will "troll" ya, its not the same as DS. The rest are decent a people, unlike the majority of the population you see spamming trade in SW on DS.

I will have to agree with the previous poster, human racials are very nice. Goodluck on your migration to RH.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i completely agree and i never mind 1 or 2 trolls becuase you can avoid that lol but when 65% are the ones doing it and nobody even knows who they are it gets pretty annoying
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just a heads up, depending how much gold you have, you may want to compress your gold in terms of VoS; Vial of Sands, or other items of value. I had to do this inorder to compress my gold.

That said, I am sadden to see that you do not possession any of FeloniousBob's many transmogs items from the DS Ally AH. The one major difference that you will notice is that the AH on RH is slow at best during this time of expansion while on Ds if you know how to play the market, can make between 5 to 10k on !@#$%^ gear a day.

Got to love wealthy PvP'ers that want to hide their gear and look good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Got to love wealthy PvP'ers that want to hide their gear and look good.

lol i have transmog gear but im working on the batman set ATM so im not transmogged at the moment. But as for wealthy PvP'er I am not one because I am to lazy to do dailies/ Dragon Soul / or working the AH but i did have 300k like 2 months ago XD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Don't listen to them, Ravenholdt's Hordeside is perfectly active, especially if you like WPVP.

For WPVP join the /horde chat channel, its the faction wide OOC/General chat channel and is what people use to get events together and organize defense efforts. Its what We recruited through for or old 40v40 WPVP events (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEWZrF4ToAQ&list=UUus2m00INnTAd8_MyH72wnQ&index=5&feature=plcp) and other things. We've been having some fun in Tol Barad the past few days, the only real downer is when ten of the 900k guards get kited to your raid : /

For arenas, Sneaky Bunny Death Squad recently opened back up thanks to Rondo coming back, people are doing arenas now and will definitely heat back up in MoP as people come back.

Avalon no longer raid regularly since they got server first heroic Dragon Soul, IIRC, but Depricated are raiding and there are also a few PuGs here and there.

RBGs there's Legion of the Horde for regular and Sneaky Bunny Death Squad do them sporadically.

If you decide to come back to Horde we'll welcome you in with open arms.
Edited by Draxonicar on 7/7/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/07/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Draxonicar

Don't listen to them, Ravenholdt's Hordeside is perfectly active, especially if you like WPVP.

For WPVP join the /horde chat channel, its the faction wide OOC/General chat channel and is what people use to get events together and organize defense efforts. Its what We recruited through for or old 40v40 WPVP events (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEWZrF4ToAQ&list=UUus2m00INnTAd8_MyH72wnQ&index=5&feature=plcp) and other things. We've been having some fun in Tol Barad the past few days, the only real downer is when ten of the 900k guards get kited to your raid : /

For arenas, Sneaky Bunny Death Squad recently opened back up thanks to Rondo coming back, people are doing arenas now and will definitely heat back up in MoP as people come back.

Avalon no longer raid regularly since they got server first heroic Dragon Soul, IIRC, but Depricated are raiding and there are also a few PuGs here and there.

RBGs there's Legion of the Horde for regular and Sneaky Bunny Death Squad do them sporadically.

If you decide to come back to Horde we'll welcome you in with open arms.

Don't listen to him. Go Alliance. We need more people to kill in TB.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
haha well i could always level a dk up on your server and then transfer my main dk over there =] it still works
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Just please do remember this is also an RP server. Be mindful of the RP rules of conduct (avoid ooc stuff in /say or /yell please; and don't name your toon something hopelessly stupid). Do that much and you will be happily welcomed by the RP community here.
Reply Quote
07/07/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Oolaki
Just please do remember this is also an RP server. Be mindful of the RP rules of conduct (avoid ooc stuff in /say or /yell please; and don't name your toon something hopelessly stupid). Do that much and you will be happily welcomed by the RP community here.

I THINK OOLAKI IS A STUPID NAME FOR A DWARF, REPORTED!

As long as you aren't lolhordekilr or Legolazzz you'll be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We aren't dead in terms of RP hordeside, contrary to what others will tell you. We have the Cantina every sunday at 9:00 pm and we have more guild inclusive RP. While open world RP exists it's rare, but encouraged. For the most part we try to keep an above average standard when it comes to RP.

Well Ravenholdt is a bit dead atm. If you want to pvp you're better off staying alliance, the human racial is a huge advantage and most of the pvpers on this server are alliance.

HA, BAULDERDASH. Hordeside has plenty of active PvPers right now, it's why alliance has trouble downing Windrunner as well as Garrosh, and it's also why we have semi-frequent TB wins. I don't know what server you live on but it isn't this one. As for the human racial? my personal advice is go forsaken, come MoP we get a shadow damage/heal proc that will be pretty handy on a practical level.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We aren't dead in terms of RP hordeside, contrary to what others will tell you. We have the Cantina every sunday at 9:00 pm and we have more guild inclusive RP. While open world RP exists it's rare, but encouraged. For the most part we try to keep an above average standard when it comes to RP.

Well Ravenholdt is a bit dead atm. If you want to pvp you're better off staying alliance, the human racial is a huge advantage and most of the pvpers on this server are alliance.

HA, BAULDERDASH. Hordeside has plenty of active PvPers right now, it's why alliance has trouble downing Windrunner as well as Garrosh, and it's also why we have semi-frequent TB wins. I don't know what server you live on but it isn't this one. As for the human racial? my personal advice is go forsaken, come MoP we get a shadow damage/heal proc that will be pretty handy on a practical level.

Still don't understand what blizzard was thinking when they put Garrosh in your "trade district"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
07/08/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Graycen
Still don't understand what blizzard was thinking when they put Garrosh in your "trade district"

They were thinking back to the days when Horde didn't have any pretty races and tended to be server underdogs most places. Either that, or the devs in charge were thinking, "I wonder if I should have asked for more than $20...?"
Reply Quote
07/08/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Graycen

The trade district is called Valley of Strength. The old throne was Valley of Wisdom, we can't really put Garrosh there. The only other valleys are Valley of Spirits and Valley of Honor, so...
Reply Quote
07/08/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Tahlasar
Alibor for warchief 2012

Why do you have a C glued to your forehead?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]