25 man DS Wednesday Nights

85 Undead Rogue
Hi Muradin, I know that fielding a guild for 25 man DS is going to be next to impossible on our server. What I am trying to do, is create a static pug that will run every Wednesday night from 8pm-1030pm server.

I am not expecting us to go 8/8 the first week. This is something that we can build on and have fun with. The only other 25 man I know of that went to DS from Muradin only went 3/8. You don't have to bring your mains, just bring an alt that qualifies for raid finder. With all the nerfs, we should be able to down bosses with LFR gear and knowing the mechanics.

You do not have to be a part of my guild to join this run. This will become a straight up static pug. We'll keep loot simple, and masterloot with Need before Greed rules. One win per raid MS and unlimited offspec wins. Essence of Destruction will be freerolls, and any patterns dropped must be won by someone who can learn the pattern.

If you have any questions, hit me up through game e-mail or post here and I will check on this. Again, this is purely for fun! I've missed 25 man raiding, and if you have never tried it it can be quite fun. Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]