Solace 6/6 MSV 4/6 Hof Recruiting dps

90 Undead Warlock
Solace is a semi-hardcore group looking for more to fill our group. We are looking for players to progress through Mist of Pandaria. Repairs, flasks and food are provided. Please contact Byakurai, Weni, Faw, and Tsagore through mail or whisper if you have any questions.

we raid 2 nights a week
Tuesday: 830-1130 server
Wednesday: 830-1130 server

Looking for 2 rdps: mage, spreist, boomkin, hunter

We need people with good attendance and knowledge of the game. If you show up and pull your weight, we would love to have you.
Edited by Kasmuri on 12/19/2012 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
asdfsda
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
blah
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Are you still in need of a rogue? willing to transfer. What time zone are u in as well ?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yes we are. We go by EST.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Do you still need a Rogue
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
My real ID is tman2511@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
We're looking for someone with a little bit more heroic experience than 1/8, I'm sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Still looking.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
im realy 4/8 H idk why it only shows im 1/8
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Healing spot filled. Still looking for ranged DPS.

@Arror: We'd still have to say no thank you. You're using 30 agil gems, don't have a meta in your helmet and as we said before, you're 1/8H. Sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
hi i have 6/8 heroic ds experiance on this toon and im looking for a new home i am currently on sisters of elune and i am looking to move to a real server. i understand u dont need another lock but i do have a hunter and a mage but they are not as geared as my lock. but it would take me no time at all to gear up once i knew which to gear up. i have been playing since BC and have raided on many toons i have raid lead experiance and if i sign up i show up no excuses
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Sorry, we already have a Warlock and aren't currently interested in another.

Still looking for more ranged dps.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
you guys still looking for a heals
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Do you still have need for a rogue, looking to server transfer.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Yes, we are still looking for a rogue and interested.

Add anyone of the following officers on a server to talk more about it: Rilheals, Tsagoare, Zurotal or Kasmuri.

In game mail with your realID would be the easiest way to get into contact and answer any questions you might have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]