[H] Wts Firelord+mount/t11 content etc

90 Orc Warlock
We are looking to sell the following raid content-

Heroic Firelands clear which includes any loot you would like (should it drop. EXCLUDES FLAMETALON OF ALYS'RAZOR. You can roll on it though.), heroic Ragnaros kill, Firelord title + Smoldering Egg of Millagazor mount. We have been selling this at a set value of 100k but price may vary depending on supply and demand. Bear in mind MoP is drawing near and the drop rate of this mount will most likely be lowered to 1% like Invincible/Mimiron's Head etc.

Glory of the Firelands raider achievement meta (may span over two weeks depending on achievements required due to the nature of the achievements involved; ie heroic kills required.)
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5828/glory-of-the-firelands-raider

Heroic Blackwing Descent clear which includes all loot you would like and the ", Blackwing's Bane" title.
Heroic Bastion of Twilight clear which includes all loot you would like, a Sinestra kill and the "Dragonslayer" title.
Heroic Throne of the Four Winds clear which includes all loot you would like, "of the Four Winds" title and Reins of the Drake of the South Wind mount (if it drops).
http://www.wowhead.com/item=63041/reins-of-the-drake-of-the-south-wind

Glory of the Cataclysm raider achievement (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4853/glory-of-the-cataclysm-raider), which will span over two weeks (due to the need of heroic kills in which the achievements just aren't possible to complete within.)

We are also willing to sell specific loot or achievements (including 5man achievements) if the price is right, as well as even older (pre-Cataclysm) raid content and achievements.

If there is anything you are interested in feel free to contact me in-game to set up a price and a time that is good for you. In-game mail is welcome as well.

IN REGARDS TO DRAGON SOUL SALES, contact Marrsy as I am not in charge of DS sales nor can I quote prices for you. Thanks,
Edited by Rayelle on 7/13/2012 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
He's implying you would need carrying Hedral.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump for first successful sale run on Barthilas!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
can i have one for free?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Seeking to get the Heroic Ragnaros mount.
However transfering over and back is a issue.
I am looking to raid cross realm with a guild, and have someone come to SB to collect payment.
I also have a spare guild bank to xfer the gold back as well.

For the extra work involved, I would be willing to pay 150k gold up front before the raid.

Let me know if this interests you.

Sadly my server is dead and the best we have isn't much. :(

My email is worldofwow218@gmail.com

Thank you
Edited by Hellocritty on 7/18/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Rayelle

I'm interested in the Heroic Rag mount/achievement.
Whens your next available slot?

I'll be bringing my Mage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Rayelle

I'm interested in the Heroic Rag mount/achievement.
Whens your next available slot?

I'll be bringing my Mage.

I'll get back to you asap. May be able to organize a second run this week and if so it will be Saturday or Sunday 8pm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]