psion thread!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
are you a psion? post the coolest things you have done with psionics for me mine was making a visible psi ball and making a light bulb shut off
Reply Quote
58 Gnome Death Knight
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Got some?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
-_- i didnt have a phone back then...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
This one time, with a spoon. I concentrated so hard that I bent it. Or maybe that was because the ice cream was rock hard.
Edited by Snozberries on 7/9/2012 6:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Death Knight
Correlation is not causation.

OP, there's more to this than implied proof. Scientific understanding comes from not only repeatable results, it comes from measurable and repeatable results. Without scientific measurement of what was going on, we are not furthering the understanding of mankind, as to how the universe we are in works as a system.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I lifted a car with before with little mental effort. Apparently I'm gifted for this sort of thing. Shortly after I started lifting entire buildings. At least the ones that were loosely attached to the ground. The ones with heavy concrete foundations and lots of metal infrastructure take a lot more effort. Fortunately, I was still able to do it and then proceeded to terrorize the nearby city. It was reported all over international news. PS, I'm from the future so you probably haven't heard of this yet. Unless, of course, you're from the future too, in which case, greetings fellow 2nd Millennium inhabitant.
Reply Quote
58 Gnome Death Knight
Wait...

07/09/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Tabuu
2nd Millennium inhabitant

Aren't we currently in the 3rd millennium? Just like we are in the 21'st century, and last century was the 20'th.

So, you were from sometime in the last millennium... and lifted buildings, cars, etc... and time traveled... you wouldn't happen to be Godzilla or one of those 20'th century super heroes, would you?
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Death Knight
When is now, exactly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZ9HhHU86o

The mind boggles.

Anyway, why have there been multiple people posting they are from the future in these forums? This is what, the second or third person to do this? Hm...

So, if I hear things correctly, there's no reason to deny the functional rules of science; despite this, we have people not only claiming things not currently known, but things that deft current thinking as well. This is getting a bit... disturbing, to me.
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage
I watched the first Twilight movie, and formed a psychic shield that prevented the movie from destroying my mind.
Reply Quote
28 Worgen Rogue
Nobody ever does, do they? Meanwhile, Randi's million dollar challenge goes unclaimed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]